We celebrated Tydon's birthday on three different days. First, we went to Trenton on Sunday where we celebrated Heidi, Clayton and Ty's birthday (much to heidi's dismay that we might steal some of her thunder-she already feels picked on for having a birthday in January!) So we had a nice dinner (thanks mom) and then played outside-not too much fun for Ty because he was tired and went to sleep, which made it more fun for the rest of us! So we played on the four-wheelers and sleds (aka tarps tied with twine to the four-wheeler). It was a great time. Then we came inside and had a little family DDR. Kace insists that he is the best dancer of us all. Then on Monday Nate's parents came over and we had some hamburgers and cupcakes and discovered Ty's love of pickles. He ate a TON of them. Then on Tuesday we had a quiet day at home and sang a lot of "happy birthday." Kace was so excited for this day that he could hardly stand it. They even sang to Ty at Kace's preschool. That evening our good friend Shirleen came over for cupcakes and more singing. He had a great THREE days and is one spoiled kid!!


8 years ago
6 comments:
Tydon gets 3 parties and I only get one!?! AND I have to share my one party with him?! No wonder I was upset. Next time you and Nate decide to "create" a kid try doing it so the birthday doesn't land near MY important days (i.e. the whole month of January and August)
So..... Remember that day Kami kicked everybodies butt in ddr.. hahaha
Wow! You guys are so funny, all about the competiton, that is what I love about you girls. Hope all is well, maybe one day we will get on the ball and get a blog. Loves, Tara
Oh, your kids are so dang cute. I am so glad you joined the ropes, I will stay tuned. Kel
Thanks for letting us see your blog it is really great to see all of the cute pictures! we love you !
the best part of the pic of kami and heidi is your brother's face in the background.
Post a Comment