So glad to see you join the blogging world! (on your own that is):) I can't wait to check it everyday, and about 50 times a day! ;)
I can't believe how big your kids are; they are so cute! Now I can just look at your blog instead of always wondering........hmmm what is Rachel up too?
Rachel-- How cute! I love the slideshow. I need to learn how to do this slideshow thing!
Mel.... she didn't learn on her own.. Heidi had to walk her through it step by step.. hahaha
Well if Rachel didn't learn on her own. Her Blog is still cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So glad to see you join the blogging world! (on your own that is):) I can't wait to check it everyday, and about 50 times a day! ;)
I can't believe how big your kids are; they are so cute! Now I can just look at your blog instead of always wondering........hmmm what is Rachel up too?
Rachel-- How cute! I love the slideshow. I need to learn how to do this slideshow thing!
Mel.... she didn't learn on her own.. Heidi had to walk her through it step by step.. hahaha
Well if Rachel didn't learn on her own. Her Blog is still cute!
Post a Comment