Kace has been playing the piano for one year now. He started at the beginning of 1 grade taking lessons from Carolyn Francom. She is WONDERFUL! I haven't really had to bug him (too much) about practicing. He has picked up on it quick and is a good little pianist!
A month before school got out a talent show flyer came home and I asked him if he wanted to do anything for the show. He said, yes, and then tried to decide what he should do. Piano, singing, tell jokes, juggle, hit a ball. He finally concluded that he would play the piano. I was pleased with his choice, mainly because it FREAKED ME OUT to play the piano in front of people when I was younger. I remember the music lady calling me weekly and every time I she called I would get an anxious feeling in my stomach, knowing that I should say yes, but always saying no. I was just too scared. My fingers would go cold and clammy and I would basically FREAK OUT! So I was really pleased that Kace would WANT to do this.
He had a piano recital a couple of weeks after that. He is always nervous about the bow and it is always pretty funny :)
11 comments:
That was awesome Kace! You did a great jo and I am glad thqt you aren't scared,that is great!!!
Way to go Kace!! Loved the bow! So I just read the chicken story...HILARIOUS!!
HAHHAHA! That was fabulous. Bow and all. #1--Your child is now better at playing the piano than I am. #2--Maybe I could offer some bow pointers on Saturday, eh? ;)
Kace that was AWESOME!
I took lessons for 5 years and can't play much better than that:).
I am like you Rachel, I would get super nervous to play in front of people.
Nice job Kace! That was so sweet. (I love it when boys play the piano!) Keep it up. :)
Way to go Kace. Glad I was able to be there. You did GREAT! Loved the bow, love you!
I'm dissapointed that he didn't play the snake song. Sad.
Good job Kace!
So CUTE! Seriously, that bow is the best!
What a proud mama moment! That is awesome that he is playing the piano. I have been debating about when to start Brooklyn. And the bow was great!!
what a good job!!
A bit more impressive than Kace Face on that piano is that pony tail in front of the camera, blocking the rest of the view... holy huge phone!!! Am I in Tremonton??? :)
Post a Comment