So our little Ty the guy has a really hard time saying his "c" and "k" and "g" sounds. We try to help him and say it slower and all that, but it isn't really helping. He can say the sounds by themselves, but putting them altogether in a word is a different story.
Ty also loves his kittens. There are about four left that haven't "disappeared" and whenever anybody comes over ty always runs up to them yelling (he doesn't have a quiet voice), "DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY TITTIES?" um...........WHAT?! Mostly people laugh and laugh and then want him to say it again (as if he really didn't say it the first time). Ty, of course, has no clue and patiently asks them again......this time saying he has LOTS of TITTIES. :) Don't know what to do with him and don't know what I would do without him! Obviously in the above picture he is sad because Kace is holding his tittie and he wants to be the one to hold it. All is well when he gets his way (see bottom photo)!
8 years ago


15 comments:
Oh man, you are gonna make me cry again. That is TOO good! Ahhhhh. boys make me laugh.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is so funny! I laughed at loud- I love the picture of him sulking and then he is SOOO happy! You have such handsome boys!
He is SO adorable! These pic's (and the story) are priceless.
HA HA HA!!!! That is SO funny! LOL! Oh man, that will be a story to embarrass him with when he brings girls home (In 23 years of course :)). I could never say my "R"'s. I couldn't even say my own name - it would come out like "Lawa" ha ha!
hahahahaha...love that Ty!
WONDERFUL! Ty is funny, and my girls act the same way when they don't get what they want.
They are so so cute! Love it!
Oh my! That Ty is such a cute heart! I love him. He is so precious. Kace is pretty awesome also and I love him too! Yep! You have some pretty great kids. Cute...cute...cute!!!! Love you all
LOL funny. Really you got to love kids.
To funny!!!
Oh, Tydon I'm glad you showed me your "titties", they are cute like you!
Pretty sure we almost lost it when he was contemplating getting a "kitty" painted on his face this weekend...
So great to see you, btw.
Love it! Hilarious!!
I forgot to ask him about his Kitties when I saw him on the 24th. I my gosh that is funny.
Another classic Ty story. Love that kid. Never put him in speech. Leave him and his "titties" the way they are!
Post a Comment