Sunday, September 4, 2011

Catch up!

So in order to get caught up I am going to steal some of Heidi's (my sister) about our family trip to LinkWillard Bay , the Trenton 24 of July and Seven Peaks.

Just click on the links and you will see the stories. Maybe tomorrow I will get up the first day of school and football :) maybe!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Would this be considered as Blog cheating? :) Either way it was fun to read.

Donene said...

I love the posts and it was fun to see all of the pictures, I especially loved the video's and the one that made me laugh was the talented girl riding her horse with no hands!

Karen Ella said...

Hahahaha. I need someone who blogs about the same things I do...
Love you! So much.

Clayton and Heidi said...

that will be $75.
$25 for Willard Bay
$25 for Seven Peaks
$25 for Trenton 24th of July