The first day of school has come and gone. Tydon really thought that he could go to the big school this year. I had been telling him and telling him that he was going to preschool for one more year and then the big school, but he didn't get it.
Kace was pretty excited for third grade. He has a boy teacher this year. That will be a new experience for him. I hope Mr. Fisher pushes him to be the best he can. He seems like he will be an excellent teacher for Kace. They play outside a lot and use PE to learn as well.
The bus comes at 7:20 this year, so it is 10 minutes later. We cherish that extra ten minutes. Hopefully he will make the bus a little more this year!

Kace kept crossing his finger's in hopes that the bus would come and he would get to stop taking pictures.

Ty has been very different than Kace in the school area. Kace loved to learn and wanted to do puzzles and play games and read, read, read. Ty is too busy for that. Kace was reading books by now, but Ty has absolutely no interest, he doesn't even want to practice his letters. I know I shouldn't compare, but with two boys it is hard not to do that.
Tydon is very smart when he wants to be, but he definitely has to be in the mood to stop and do something. I hope he loves school. I think it will be good for him to have Mrs. Francom as his teacher.
Tydon is very smart when he wants to be, but he definitely has to be in the mood to stop and do something. I hope he loves school. I think it will be good for him to have Mrs. Francom as his teacher.




10 comments:
I always loved school and the first day of school was like Christmas to me! Love the cute pictures and my cute grandchildren!!
Hopefully one of these years Kace can actually be challenged in school. Smarty Pants! Ty cracks me up. Love that kid. You look very cute in the pic with him as well.
I can't believe how big they are....holy gracious.
I have the best grandkids! Loved the pics and how excited they were. They are different, but equally special. They will go far in life because of who they are and they absolutely wonderful parents! Hope they have a great year in school!
that picture where Ty did his hair all by himself reminds me of when you did your hair (and makeup) all by yourself in the 4th grade. hahaha
Such cute little boys!! I always loved the first day of school, so exciting!!
Such cute little guys. I love first day pic's.
ps. you are beautiful.
I think both boys will love this year! They both have awesome teachers, and I'm sure that Ty will be reading soon. I hope he's feeling better!
Those are some great pictures! And look at the good-lookin' mama those boys have- no wonder they're so handsome!
They are handsome little dudes!
Post a Comment