Thursday, December 8, 2011

Two or three weeks late.............A thanksgiving post!

I had it all planned. I was going to do this post at the beginning of Thanksgiving week. Everyone always says all the things they are thankful for, but I had decided to do it backwards. I found this list of.........a lot......of nice things Heidi wrote to me when we were in elementary. I am pretty sure we were contending one with another and this was mom's idea of a punishment.



It is now in my scrapbook because it is SO FUNNY. You may have to click on the images to make them big to actually read them.


Some of my favorites are (and I quote):
*She does not take long on the toylet.
*She is going to be a pritty angle.
*I lick her to be ahead of me in peano
*When she learns how to ice skate she will be good.

Pretty much they are all funny.

As a side note this Sunday we were sitting down after church for lunch and we were talking about what the kids had learned in primary. I don't really remember what the topic was, but Kace said, "Well you can just get divorced and then remarried again." I didn't want to joke around with that topic so I said, "Oh, your dad and I, will NEVER get divorced. We may not agree all the time, but we love each other and will never get divorced."
Right after that Ty chimed in with, "YA, WE DON'T EVER WANT TO GET A DANG HORSE!" hahaha I should probably have his hearing checked.

14 comments:

Clayton and Heidi said...

My favorite was "She has a good sister". I do hear that her sister is pretty awesome.

My other favorite (only because it is Christmas time) is "She is giving me a good present"

Jewels said...

Ty really made me laugh. Hard. :)

The Swainston Family said...

Ty's comment is funny! What a kid!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

The, "I lick her to be ahead of me in peano," made me laugh really hard.

Karen Ella said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. Cannot. Stop. Laughing. Especially all the ones about your room...the posters and such. Oh man. I miss your basement. I was always so jealous that you guys had a basement.

mom said...

Wow! I do remember that day. You were each supposed to come up with 100 things you love about each other. My favorite on both lists was, "she has a nice sister!". By the time you were only part way through you were both laughing so hard, and were friends again, so I guess it worked!

Ty's comment was hilarious! Who wants a dang horse anyway? Hahaha!

Donene said...

OH, I love it! and I love Heidi's list. I burst out laughing with Ty's comment. I love that cute little kid!

Laura Burtis said...

BWAHAHAHAHA! That's HILARIOUS! Love it! I'm so impressed that there were 65 items on her list!

LOL! Ty is just too cute! So dang funny!

Emily said...

Ty is soooo funny! (And so is Heidi!)

Andrea said...

LOL! She does not take long on the toilet! That one has me lauging!

Hey- I haven't heard anything about scouts- Hoping to hear something soon!

Jessica J. said...

heeeeeeeeeee! gotta love that kid. and that you were nice enough to go first as PEANO.

Kylene said...

This is classic! I love it. You do have "butuful legs."

ps. I certainly don't want a dang horse!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA...that just made my day. I don't know how I missed this post.

Shellianne said...

that is awesome.