Hawaii day four. It is sad that it was only a few months ago and I had to converse with my mom and sisters over what we did that day. We came to the conclusion that we went to the north shore (my favorite) and went to a variety of beaches.
We started at Hukilau Beach. It was really windy, but the waves were really fun. I always love jumping in them (once I get used to the water...I am a WIMP). Kace really loved it and Brandon even jumped in! Those who know brother should be surprised.
Doesn't it kind of look like Baywatch. Good thing he never looks at my blog. haha
I thought this picture of mom and dad is so cute. I am blessed to have such wonderful parents. (Mom stop rolling your eyes. And it is a cute picture)
Before we went we talked to some people that lived in Hawaii and there were two places they told us we had to go........Giovanni's Shrimp truck was one of those places. I love shrimp so we made this a priority.
The garlic shrimp was SO GOOD!
One might wonder what Tydon was doing because he doesn't ever seem to eat when everyone else is eating. That's right he was chasing and making friends with some random cat.
On to Waimea. We loved this beach. It was beautiful (pretty much all the beaches are though).
After a couple of hours at Waimea we drove down the road to Shark's Cove. Dad and Ty went around and looked at the tide pools.
Kami, Brandon, Cort and I played paddle ball. Brandon and kami cheat. They crossed the line nearly every time.
I don't jump. It makes me feel like I am going to pee.
Heidi will soon get that feeling when she jumps.
Don't know where Ty was when we were taking the other pictures. Probably making friends with a random animal.
On to Matsumoto's for the best shaved ice EVER. Seriously I have dreams about it. It is that good.
I wish I would have taken pictures of the mango tree with the box full of free mangoes. Nate was in heaven. He filled my purse, bag, arms, etc. They were really good.
We stopped at Turtle beach. There were a ton of turtles EVERYWHERE. You could see there heads poking out of the water all over the place. There were so many. It was awesome.
Gotta get a little closer!
On our way back to Waikiki we stopped at Puu Ualakaa State Park. Actually now that I think about it, I am pretty sure we didn't stop here on Day four because we had a picnic lunch. Someone will have to remind me what day we went here. Anyway, it was a really pretty lookout.
My brothers are "TIGHT."
6 comments:
I love Matsumotos! Those turtles are pretty awesome too. Don't worry, I am right there with ya on the whole peeing thing. Can't enjoy a trampoline any more.
It's shave ice and we went to the lookout on sunday. Fun, fun vacation!
I am so incredibly jealous of every post you have done about your trip. How fun to be with your whole family. I love the picture of your parents- so cute!
Yeah, my eyes were rolling. It's not my favorite pic. Fun, fun, FUN! That pretty much sums up our vaca! Love you all!
Kami is correct is is SHAVE ice (huge difference) and we went to the park on Sunday after Pearl Harbor and church. If only I was on top of my blog (aka my harddrive with all my pics was working) then you could cheat on mine.
I'm thinking the baywatch pic of Brandon should go on his wedding video (when that time comes that he finally chooses a girl).
Good times!
I love that picture of your parents too! It's great and they are great people. The turtles looked cool.
Post a Comment