Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hawaii day 3...Hanauma Bay and Pali lookout

On Monday we went the Hanauma Bay.  It was gorgeous!  We loved snorkeling here.  Perhaps this was the day Ty lost his snorkel fin.  We saw multiple turtles and all types of animals.  It was crazy!






Ty realized that he didn't like to put his face in the water so that was the end of that.  He didn't put on his snorkel stuff again.  He did, however, love playing in the water and sand. 






 Ty and Kace took turns "saving each other."



I love my boys :)  Remember that time on the third day of our trip I got fried.  That was fun.  Kace also got his first sunburn.  He wasn't quite sure what to do with himself.


It was gorgeous.  Now just a lot of pictures.





 
 Next we met up with mom and dad (they were flying in today).  We first went to get some shaved ice and then went to Pali lookout.  It was, of course, beautiful......and crazy windy.



We thought that it was so random that there were all these wild chickens around.  It was crazy.  Kace loved chasing them, which is why he missed the picture.  Also please note Ty's outfit of stripes and plaid.  He wanted to look "nice".

 

How nice of dad to hold mom's hair back for the photo.  :)
 



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jaedon had an outfit like that, that he would wear all the time! I finally had to buy another shirt and tell him that this is what he needed to wear with the shorts. Love the pictures of them saving each other. And I love tose boys too! :)

The Swainston Family said...

Cute cute pics! Looks like a fun trip!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Yep, I'm still jealous. It looks so gorgeous there. Oh, and I think the fact that Ty cares to look nice at his age is amazing. :)

Karen Ella said...

Ok I love all the pictures, but I'm pretty sure the last one made me laugh out loud. I guess because Ty's cheese is FANTASTIC while the rest of you are smiling, but with the look of "holy crap its windy"....didn't even phase Ty. :)

mom said...

What a very cute family I have! Loved all those pics. Ty really likes to model pose and I think he is soooo cute! It was windy that day and a little cold. Fun times!

Donene said...

It still looks like a fantastic trip and I love all of the cute pictures. It will always be such a great memorable trip and one that will be cherished by your whole family. Love Kace chasing the chickens. so funny!