Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tag Your it!

I won't tag you, and I won't tag you...but I will tag you!

I ALSO haven't been tagged since joining the blogging world, but now I have been tagged TWICE by Becka and Donene.....exciting!! I like reading everyone else's answers, but I just don't think mine will be as exciting!

A- Attached or Single? depends on the day.....haha, just kidding definitely attached and couldn't be happier :)
B- Best friend? No brainer, Nathan Trevor Jones
C- Cake or pie? depending on my mood. I really like warm pie with ice cream, but I also like cake oh dear, the choices, mostly I like brownies (with ice cream!), but that wasn't even offered.
D- Day of choice? Friday, well every other Friday. I really like it when Nate is home and we just veg. Of course by the end of the day I look at my house and wonder why I did NOTHING that entire day. oh well.
E- Essential Item? Computer, it is just fun
F- Favorite Color? I think my favorite is blue, because of BYU, that was an obvious one!! :)
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? I like worms more. They are longer and fill your mouth more!
H- Home town? Trenton, Utah always a good time!
I- Favorite Indulgence? Shopping of course, for some reason I get a sort of high. sorry nate :)
J- January or July? July, probably because it is really cold outside, but in july I probably would have said January. Never satisfied
K- Kids? 2- Kace is 5 and Tydon is 1
L- Life isn't complete without? Family, they are the BEST!
M- Marriage date? February 16, 2001. I know that is around Valentines Day, but Nate knows that they are two SEPARATE holidays. Although this year for our anniversary he wants to celebrate it by going fishing with me of course, but also his dad, uncle and friend Dave to the Colorado River. Romantic, huh?! I told him I would like to go, but it doesn't count as our anniversary. Kindof demanding, but a girl needs some romance!!
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 younger sisters, Heidi and Kami.......interesting.....and 2 brothers Cortney and Brandon.........all I can say is interesting again!
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobia and fears? That my best isn't good enough
Q- Quote? "You are written on the palms of my hands."
R- Reason to smile? my boys always make me laugh. family, the great dalmoodie (however you spell that!) games games games I just love games (except for when I lose they aren't as much fun) the feeling I have AFTER I work out.
S- Season of choice? Fall, although with hunting I don't like it quite as much since I am alone more, but football starts, my birthday, the first of school, cool in the mornings and evenings, but just perfect in the day. I love it!
T- Tag three people? Let's see, who hasn't been tagged? I will tag, Heidi, Lacie and Talesha!
U- Unknown fact about me? I think I am an open book, because I don't think there is anything about me that someone doesn't know.
V- Vegetable? Beans beans the magical fruit the more you eat the more you..........and corn and peas and mostly anything fresh.
W- Worst habit? biting my fingernails, although I have gotten better at it.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, in my experience ultrasounds have always been for something good and x-rays for something not so good
Y- Your favorite food? anything from FIREHOUSE PIZZERIA
Z- Zodiac sign? Virgo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were a fingernail biter! Interesting. SO, your beans, would they be green beans, or like refried or kidney beans? It was fun to read!!

Donene said...

Rachel just reading this made me smile. I learned some things about you, I didn't know about the fingernail biting, you must have it well under control. I knew you were compeptitive and yes just saying the Great Dalmuti makes me smile too. Games bring out the best in us. We will have to have a tournament when Rainee and Mel come to town.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Hi Rachael, this is Melissa (McKnight) Hernandez. I just got an e-mail about our class reunion and I was so excited to see everyone's blog info on it. You look fabulouse and have a darling family! I hope you don't mind if I add you to our blog list to keep in touch!

Kylene said...

Rach! Darling, darling, family.

These tags are so fun. Thanks for sharing all this fun stuff with us. I completely agree with your "I love how I feel AFTER I work out". It's that beginning and middle part that's not so fun. :)

I just sent you an invite to our blog. Stay in touch forever you cute girl.

Clayton and Heidi said...

Rachel you need to update your blog!!! I am very bored at work and need something to read!!!!!!!! GET ON IT!