
We are very lucky/blessed to have such wonderful grandparents/parents. Our boys are always sooooo excited to have them come over and "play." The first two pictures are of Nate's mom and dad on Ty's birthday. Ty is REALLY happy, isn't he?! 
These pictures are of last night when my parents came over. You might notice that in every picture Kace has a weird face. As soon as a camera is present the crazy faces come out and he is no longer normal (I know that was a setup for some sarcastic comment, so hold your tongue Heidi and Kami)
The other day Kace was at his friend Sam's house (Anna Keen Palfreyman's son) and he told Anna that, "my grandpa Jones is WAY WAY OLD. He is 54! But my grandpa Andrew isn't far behind he is 53." He said it so matter of factly like he was 25 or something. Sorry grandpas for disclosing your ages. It was just so funny.
8 years ago
10 comments:
normal parents=normal kids
not normal parents=kace and Tydon
Heidi, You are too funny. I think you have adorable kids Rach! I can't wait to see Heidi's, Everything you have ever said will come around full circle, just wait.
I agree with m&t, (Sorry I don't know who you are). But Kace and Tydon are dang cute. But if you read the post just before, I may have to agree with Heidi! :)
Cute pictures I love them! have a wonderful day!
Yes Tydon and Kace are very cute and I have heard him talk about his Grandpa's ages and yes he does sound like he is 25. Sometimes when he is here and playing on the computer I have to remind myself that he is only 5!
Rachel, For sure I remember you! I found your sister's blog, but couldn't find a link to you. I was wondering if you had a blog up and going. I'm glad you found ours and left a comment. Your blog is so dang cute and your boys are just growing right up. Now we can keep in touch. Take Care!
what a cute little family you have. and i can't tell you how happy the "gluing the eye shut" story makes me. It reminds of a time (2 months ago) when I dropped super glue on my pants and it immediately started melting the pants (sorry M) and then hit the gs and glued them to my leg. that's some dangerous stuff! I also started yelling, so I can't imaging how much that would hurt in the eye. Nate has my sympathies.
I don't know how I came across your blog... just looking through links of friends... But, I saw yours and said "Hey I know her" This is Tana Eliason Draper. I don't know if you remember me but, I used to live in Trenton long long ago. Anyways... Your family is so adorable!
Rachel you need to post something NEW! It has been like 10 days and I need something to read to keep me entertained at work! get on it!
Hey Rachel, We will be coming home the weekend of March 8th. Not sure when will be in Tremonton. I will have to call you and let you know when we are at my parents, then you can come see us.
Post a Comment