Monday, February 25, 2008

poor sick baby!


Well, or the past week Ty has been very sick with pneumonia. Everyone (Heidi) wanted me to get a new post for my blog, but we didn't really do anything besides, rock and cry, and yep, that's about it. So that is my excuse, we didn't really have anything too exciting going on!
Finally, on Friday he was feeling a little bit better and we did go to Nate's parents house and introduced Kace to the great show, "THE PRINCESS BRIDE!" And on Sunday we went to my parents for Kami's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER-it's actually tomorrow! Always a fun time.........

10 comments:

The Swainston Family said...

I'm so sorry that Tydon has been sick. When the kids are sick it seems like that all you do huh? Good luck with Tydon! Hope he gets better soon!!!!

Unknown said...

My dad was telling me about Ty last night. I'm glad you guys finally took him in. That chair looked very familiar, and very good! :)

Clayton and Heidi said...

See your post has only been up for a few minutes and already two comments. Obviously this shows you that you need to update more frequently. I hope tydon gets better soon. I don't like it when he cries.

Kami said...

I don't like when Tydon cries either.... I hope he gets better soon. Although i think he just likes the attention. haha..

Tara said...

Rach, you are so gorgeous. Even rocking a sick baby you are flawless, I will try to stop the jealousy.

Donene said...

We are glad that Tydon is feeling better too, I will try and post the pictures of him and Kace so you can see him feeling better.

Melissa Hernandez said...

I'm seeing a pattern as I read everyone's blogs tonight..sick...sick...and more sickness. I thought about making a trip to Wal-mart tommorow, but maybe it's best if I don't leave the house until Spring, is it ever going to get here?

Kylene said...

I an so sorry Ty has been so sick! We were going to make a trip down this past week but didn't make it. Sam has been sick too! No fun for anyone. Rod is finally back from Romania so that makes it better for me. It's hard dealing with sick kids alone. :(

You are beautiful as always! Your comment on my blog made me laugh. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

That's no fun to be sick. I hope he's feeling better since this post was posted a few days ago. I also wanted to let you know I'm at my parents house till Friday. Your more then welcome to come see us.

Clayton and Heidi said...

POST SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!