Yesterday Kace got mad when I asked him to do something. He went in time-out (for like 30 minutes!) and we went on our day. That night as I was getting into bed I lifted up one of my pillows and there was this cute note under it. I LOVED IT! I think he did a pretty good job for doing it all by himself. I did laugh too because it was funny, but SO cute at the same time. I remember writing notes for my parents and leaving them under their pillows (do you remember that mom?)
Anyway, since this blog is my journal I went to ICON today and had Heidi (she wanted me to mention her name :) ) scan the note into the computer, Now I can have it forever......oh, and don't mention this to Kace he might be embarrassed.
Anyway, since this blog is my journal I went to ICON today and had Heidi (she wanted me to mention her name :) ) scan the note into the computer, Now I can have it forever......oh, and don't mention this to Kace he might be embarrassed.
Translation (I don't think you will need it, but some of the words are a little hard to read):
Sorry I threw a littil fit
I don't no wat I was thinking today (we had a discussion on what he was thinking during this hard moment)
I am sorry
21 comments:
That letter is so cute! I love little boys :)
That was a cute note and I am impressed that he did id all on his own. I am glad that you saved it, it is priceless.
Wow, that is so cute. Sariah is leaving me notes all around the house too. I found one under my pillow this morning that said "Happy Bithdy( Birthday) Mommy I love you! Have a good day!
Love Sariah
IT really made my day!
That is awesome! That kid is so smart too!! I probably would have started crying. Dang cute though!
Oh, and very nice job Heidi of scanning that for Rachel! :)
Oh my gosh! That is so funny! What a cute kid! I remember leaving notes all over the house too. Ha ha ha.
That is so darling! What a cutie! I tried calling you today (on your cell), but you were on with someone else- give me a call when you get a chance!
Oh Wow! That is so cute. I sure do remember all the notes left on my pillow at night. I think I saved most of them. Kace is great! Thanks for scanning that Heidi, now dad can see it too. Love you guys
Oh. So so cute. Love it.
oh that is so sweet!
Kace really was was sorry. I hope you forgave him. Too Cute! So maybe we'll see you at the game tomorrow and we can take a picture. :) Wah Hoo!
Check my blog tag you are it!!
That really is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Love it
How sweet is that! It makes it all worth it doesn't it? I can't believe little Kace is all grown up and can write notes.
STUPID game is right. It was so sad to see them lose. They sure played like crap though. -k- so if we don't see you tomorrow then maybe we will see you at the last home game. They better bring their A game tomorrow of else I'm done cheering for them. haha Just kidding!
Rachelaneau! Yes, yes, it is your long lost moore co-worker, and cleaning apts. at USU in the cummer long lost co-worker. How in the heck did we end up with such crappy jobs! I have to say I am almost peeing my pants reading this post. Comical is all I have to say. If you send me an email to kate_lawlor@yahoo.com I will invite you to see my blog because I know that is your one true wish. Darling boys!
That is so worth saving. That is so cute!
Me and Isaac can't believe how smart Kace is. That little note is very impressive. We also noticed when we were helping him with his homework how smart he is. One of his assingments was to count different objects. We decided that he should count the keys on the piano. White first and then the black, then we added the two together. I don't think I could count as high as he could until I was in the third or fourth grade.
I got all teary-eyed just reading that. It was so sweet! What a good boy...and so smart. You're such a cute mom.
That is too darn cute! That probably has got to make you a proud mom that he understands how to say sorry on his own without being told! Way to go- he is a cute kid!
OH MY GOSH. How stinking cute is that!!! He's so handsome!
Love ya,
Karen Ella
Post a Comment