8 Favorite TV Show:
* duh, BYU games
* deal or no deal
* american idol
* powerhouse, pretty much anything sports......jazz games, right now the world series.....
* 2 news--they are really funny, especially in the morning :)
* I used to watch Friends a lot, but then Nate told me it wasn't appropriate around our kids (he's right of course!) so I haven't watched it for a long time. Don't worry he has also stopped watching Simpsons :)
* ummmmm
* sorry I can't think of another one
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
* Cleaned the house as usual, it is messy again though. I don't understand how that happens and so fast too.
* Went to Subway (Nate is gone and we don't cook when he's gone!)
* Took Kace to school
* Mowed the lawn for the last time (I really just wanted to see the leaves get mulched and so it wouldn't look so much like I needed to rake them) :)
* Did laundry
* played on the computer
* Read books to Kace and Ty the guy
* Played a game with Kace
8 Things I Look Forward To:
* The next BYU game and hoping they will show up
* building a shed.........and then we can work on finishing the basement
* Christmas and pretty much all holidays
* Nate coming home
* a date night with free babysitting
* naptime (so I can try to get something done)
* hunting season to be OVER!
* basketball season to begin
8 Favorite Restaurants:
* FIREHOUSE PIZZERIA
* Romano's macaroni grill
* Bluebird
* Tepanyaki (now that I have been there, I want to go again)
* Jim and Nick's
* Olive Garden
* Subway
* Anywhere else because I don't have to cook :) Thanks T I stole this one from you!
8 Things On My Wishlist:
* new windows
* new lawn
* shed
* external hard drive
* a smaller camera to just put in my purse. Then I won't 'forget' my camera anymore
* a new countertop for the kitchen
* BYU to win stupid Utah (that really should be at the top, but this is in no particular order)
* Nothing really, these things are just extra (except for the one above). We don't need anything and are very blessed. These are just my selfish desires :)
Now I am supposed to post the 4 picture in my 4 folder in my pictures..........should be interesting......
Okay, this wasn't too bad. Obviously it is Kace all dressed up for Halloween in 2005.
Okay, now I don't want to tag anybody, but if you want to do it feel free, it makes for an easy idea of what to post about..........well, maybe I should tag Kim because she hasn't posted ANYTHING for quite awhile and Natelli, because she can't think of anything either.
14 comments:
Yes, I am the first to comment. PARTY! haha Nice Tag Rach. It's fun to learn NEW things about you since I really don't know a whole lot about you. Have a good one!
Good times. I could go for some firehouse right about now. . . When is the next home game you guys are coming down for?
date night with free babysitting eh?! :) jk....:) sorry...that didn't really make sense....oh well! :)
Ok it was fun to see all of your 8's and now Nate has a good list for Christmas with your 8 wishes, youwill have to tell him to read it.
You are my kind of girl...Friends (I have all 10 seasons)...FIREHOUSE(My favorite!) Loved all the fun facts about you. And that note from Kace is the cutes thing I have ever seen!
Of courst you know I also LOVE Firehouse. And I think for the rest of my life whenever I think of Friends I will remember sitting in the boys apartment and kim yelling, "Crap we are supposed to be at our place and running over and us pretending to watch it again and then Nate coming out and proposing." Good times!
It is so fun to get to know you a little bit better! I too heart the Olive Garden and Subway and Firehouse and . . . well maybe I am just hungry right now =)
I can't wait for naptime either. It's impossible to get anything done otherwise. I wish we had Firehouse in Roy.
I am glad to see that some things never change. You will always be a hottie and always love BYU :)
I never cook when Rod's gone either! These are always fun to read. I always learn new things about my friends. You are a true sports girl through and through. Good Luck to your Cougars!
Why can't my family just say Macoroni Grill? Why do we always have to say Romano's (sp)?
You can have a date night but you will have to pay me to babysit or take it off of rent!jk
I'm not going to lie...I am not as excited for the BYU game since they lost to TCU. Don't get me wrong I still love to watch them, but it isn't the same!
COME TRICK OR TREATING TO OUR HOUSE!!!!
So... I love learning more about you. Don't ya love the tags!!! So... when can you do luch? Firehouse pizza sounds good. Hehe! I was in your neck of the woods the other day and I was trying to see if I could figure out which house was yours. How was your Halloween?
You really should use last names. :) Am I the Kim that you tagged??? How the heck are you? I need to somehow get your email address so I can chat with you and catch up a bit.
Post a Comment