I can't believe our Ty the GUY is almost two (tomorrow). We were SO EXCITED to find out we were going to have another baby, especially after we waited so long to get him :) After I found out I would almost try to convince myself that it wasn't real so that I wouldn't be up for a let down. But he is for SURE "really real" (that is for Heidi and Ed Smart)
I had an easy pregnancy (now that it is two years later anyway!) and I knew we were going to get started on January 12, but NO, the doctor was sick, so we rescheduled to that Monday January 15. He was born just before 8:00 PM so it was a long day of watching EVERY back to the future movie ever made.
Before he was born we were thinking that he would be big, at least bigger than Kace (who was 8 1/2 lbs), because I was bigger this time, but then I didn't know if I was just bigger because it was my second. We asked the doc what she thought and she thought he would be in the 8 lb range. I knew I could do that so I wasn't too worried. However, after he was born Dr Craig, "Okay, who wants to put their guess in on how big this baby is?" I said, "Why? Is he big?" She said, "Oh, YES, I am guessing about 10 lbs" Sure enough he was 9 lbs 15 oz. And the recovery was WAY easier than with Kace. Thank goodness :)
Ty looked like the baby I thought I would have when I had Kace. He was fair skinned and had a little bit of hair which fell out and came back in super blonde. He had a round, chubby face and BIG, BIG hands and feet.
Ty was a really good baby. He always ate really good, which was so nice for me! He slept well, hardly ever spit-up, hardly ever cried, etc. Then at about 2 months we noticed he was swallowing his spit-up. He would cry because it stung on the way down, but after many trips to the doctor he finally started to do better on some medicines. At about one year he was off all the medication and is doing great. So besides the reflux, he has had stitches on his nose, and the wart thing. It could be MUCH WORSE :)
He still likes to eat, just not always the foods that are the best for you. I think his favorite word, (besides no), is TREAT!
He loves to tease, throw the ball, tickle, read and do whatever his brother is doing. I am constantly reminding Kace that Tydon is always watching him and what he does.
Ty loves to help me make cookies and 'dump' all the ingredients, he loves to go places in the car and ADORES his blanket. It is definitely his security, along with his sippy. He LOVES milk (he supports his grandpa big TIME) and probably drinks 1 gallon every 4 days.
He likes to race, LOVES his trucks, tractors and trains. He LOVES LOVES LOVES 4-wheelers, big tractors and snowmobiles. He has this awesome excited dance he does (he wiggles side to side really fast) when you turn on the 'big boy toy.'
He loves to go outside, make animal sounds and watch cartoons (although his attention span still isn't very long), his favorite is Thomas or "choo choo".
Tydon is getting very good at throwing his little temper tantrums. Nate says he got this from me, but I do NOT think so :) He screams this really ugly fake scream and jumps up and down, waving his arms up and down. You have to try hard not to laugh.








20 comments:
Oh Tydon, you are so cute!! Yes you are a big boy and we love to have you at our house, Yes he loves tractors, and after watching the video at Christmas when all of the boys were dancing it makes me laugh because his little dance is so cute. We love you Tydon!
Happy Birthday Ty! You are a little hottie and I want to marry you someday! Love Kylie xoxoxox
HaHa... I loved how you paid tribute to good ole Ed Smart. I can still picture him with his arms in the air saying its really real about 50 times. HA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!
Happy Birthday Ty, the cutest little guy! We love you. Well...Tydon was worth the long wait you had. He is such a joy and so fun to watch. And...those temper tantrums of his....yep! They are just like his moms when she was two! So funny. Kace and Tydon will have to come over so he can ride those "big boy toys." We love you Tydon!
Happy Happy Birthday Ty! What a cute little fart. Rach, I have to admit, when I very first saw that post with the picture of you pregnant it caught me off gaurd. I was like what she's pregnant. haha I think I would have known that alot sooner. Oh I'm laughing! :)
So when I first saw your picture of being pregnant, I thought you were anouncing something, but then I read the title. We love Ty, and he definitely can throw a tantrum! :) He is the cutest little guy though, and we are so glad that he is here as well. Happy birthday Tydon!! We love you!
Oh my heck, I thought you were announcing something too! :) What a fun post about your darling little Ty. Happy Birthday!
I also thought you were making an announcement. In fact I told Scott you were pregnant and then had to correct myself. :) Ty is super cute. Happy birthday Tydon!
He really is a cute kid. For real.
Happpy Birthday Tydon! We hope you have a great birthday! What a cutie he is!
what a cute little guy he is! you were such a cute pregnagnt lady!
He is absolutley adorable!! That is crazy that he is 2 already! i know we say this all the time. but where does time go?
Happy Birthday Ty! You and Bryan have the same birth weight. Colby was only 9lbs. 10oz. Thank goodness my girls lean towards the lighter side :)
Wow, I can't believe Ty is 2!!! I love how you have a perfectly basketball tummy and I did not remember that he was almost 11 lbs! Wow! Go Rach!
I think that you are obsessed with me. Who wouldn't be though:) You mention me in every post. hahaha
Happy Birthday Ty guy. I will bring you 1 million tootsie pop suckers just to make your mom mad...k.
He is so cute and sweet. Remember when you told my mom and Becky you were pregnant at Icon; that was funny!! I love his blonde hair.
Love the prego pic Rach!! You are too cute! Happy late Birthday Tydon!! How is YW treatin ya? Those girls better behave themselves! We sure miss you in primary!!
That's hilarious! The picture popped up first and I totally thought you were pregnant again, too! You do make one hot pregnant lady. Your big/little Ty Guy is so cute. I love little boys!
Your boys are SO darling! And you might actually be the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen! Look at that cute little belly and skinny legs! You're so lucky. :) We would love to see you sometime. Coming up to Seattle anytime?
Ok, seriously, Rach. That little kid as freaking adorable. No joke. So sososoosososo cute.
Post a Comment