2 weekends ago Kami and Erik came up and my parents wanted to do something fun together. So it was decided that we would go sledding up the GREAT TRENTON HILL! WAHOO :)
Please ignore my double chin :)
We all had a great time. The snow was SUPER HARD and crusty. Cortney brought a "friend" Julie to meet us and they decided to take the first run. Honestly, the rest of us were probably a little bit scared because it looked so steep and there was a jump at the end. So by the time Cort and Julie got to the end where the jump was they totally biffed. It looked really funny, but Julie got all cut up from the snow, so not as funny after that. So after that we decided to move over a little bit where there wasn't as much of a jump. Glad they were the guinea pigs. Kami and Heidi also crashed (2 separate incidents) and got their faces scratched up too! The picture is so light you can't really see their cut marks, but they were there I PROMISE!We decided that we would just bring the 4-wheelers up with us and they could help with the trek back up the hill. Ty and Kace LOVED it. I think dad spent more time on the 4-wheeler than he did going down. It was a workout to get back up though.
It was fun that my kids got to go do something fun that I liked to do when I was a kid. Although when I was little I don't remember when it started being hard to climb back up the hill.
We finished the day off playing apples to apples and a nice clam chowder meal. It was a great family day! I hope we didn't scare Julie off, we can be pretty interesting sometimes :)



We finished the day off playing apples to apples and a nice clam chowder meal. It was a great family day! I hope we didn't scare Julie off, we can be pretty interesting sometimes :)





17 comments:
That looks very fun!! Other than the scraped up faces. :( And you do NOT have a double chin in that picture! I think you guys looked very cute.
A double chin,pleease, I can't believe that you said that. It looks like sledding was pretty wicked, especially to the faces. I like the picture of Tydon with the boots.
you do not have a double chin! that looks so fun, I have not been sledding in ages.
You absolutely do not have a double chin!! Still hot as ever, even in the cold sledding down a crazy hill.
So much fun! That is so sad that they fell and got all scrapped up though! But it does look like you all had a blast!
OH SURE, double chin....What the heck are you talking about???? It was great fun sledding with all of you, not so fun treking it up the hill though, that really can wear you out. Thanks for catering to us and spending time with us on that day. We love the time with our family the very most! I love the picture of Tydon in grandpa's boots. He'll get outside one way or the other. Love you
holy cow you posted the sledding festivity before I did. It's a miracle!!!! Also I think your double chin is cute:) just kidding you DEFINITELY DON'T have a double chin.
Sadly my battle wounds are going away. I thought they were quite sexy.
Ouch! Apparently we need some fresh snow. Your family does such fun things together. We've been wanting to go sledding down Trenton hill too. Maybe we will wait since I don't want any battle wounds.
Those are good war wounds, i think I would have been too scared to do it, I'm a wuss!!
That is fun you guys went sledding on LITTLE MOUNTAIN!! :) I haven't done any fun snow activities in as long as a can remember. That looks like a ton of fun!
looks like fun I can't ever say that I went sledding on Trenton hill. you don't even have a double chin. Those last pic when you were pregnant looked GREAT. I wish I could look that good.
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! What a fun day!
Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Could you please send some snow this way??
Um, isn't it called Little Mountain? I was confused for a minute there! Looks fun and dangerous too.
Oh man, I can't believe they got all cut up! That's so crazy! How fun for you guys!
How fun is this! I love sleding, and think abigale would love it to. We need to go. It looks like you had a great time! Thats awesome. Take care
Crystal
Ummm...Correction! Sledding on LITTLE MOUNTAIN sounds like a blast. Your family is always doing something fun! I LOVE Apples to Apples--funnest game ever!
Post a Comment