I have been wondering what to blog about for a little while now, then I remembered that late in January we got Ty singing his favorite sunbeam song, it is so FUNNY! When he started singing it (sorry it is during dinner and you get to see it!) I have been trying to get him to do it other times, but he just doesn't do it as good. Sorry about the shakes :)
8 years ago
16 comments:
that is funny.
So funny! I enjoyed Nates rendition also!
Oh, I was waiting to hear Nate and Tydon break it down! I wanted more!! :) That is pretty cute though.
very cute.
you need to put up a video of him dancing and shaking his booty.
Oh my gosh that is hilarious! How cute!
That was really cute. What cute Boys you have.
That was so blasted cute! I also enjoyed Nate's singing. :) It is so cute when kids are learning new songs and the things they come up with!
(we need to do lunch!!)
So cute!
That would be great to show at his wedding reception!
Erik's Mom,
the Blog-Stalker
(I love reading you guy's blogs - your family is so fun AND you took my son right in!)
Haha, that's cute!
I love it. There's nothing better than little kids singing those good old tunes.
Very cute,Tydon. I wish you would sing it when we wanted to hear it but we will take the video, it was very cute.
That is so cute! You guys have the cutest boys. I, too was waiting for the big "BEAM" at the end, but it cut off. It was just too cute. Love ya
What a kid! I love it. I bet he's the best singer in the whole primary.
So funny! That's Tanner's favorite too...guess they sing it a lot in Nursery!
HEHEHEHE! That is so cute & funny! I need him in primary right now, he sings better than some of the older kids in there! Tell Nate he sounds awesome too! ;)
Post a Comment