So last night we went to Nate's championship basketball game. He has had a great time this year playing with his brother and cousins. There were also the Pugsley brothers on the team. They only lost one game this season so we were excited to see the rematch in the championship game. Now I am pretty used to playing in championship games myself, but these guys came out a little sluggish. Luckily, after a pep talk at half-time they came out with a little bit of fire and won the game.
We got a picture with Grandma and Grandpa Shaw because as Mark says, "We wouldn't even be alive without you two." It was fun having them there. It is funny because Ty always remembers Grandpa even if he hasn't seen him for awhile. Nate is by far the oldest one, but that doesn't slow him down too much!
Lucky us we now have this stinking big trophy at our house. Kace and Ty love it so much they are fighting over it. Now where to put it.....

18 comments:
Congrats on the big win! Perhaps you could display the trophy as a centerpiece on your table. That would be lovely!
your boys are cute, cute!
So who gets to keep the trophy? What league was this? The picture with Ty and the trophy is priceless.
That is fun. I love the pictures of your kids and the trophy. They are lovin it.
You must be so proud!! That is a nice trophy! You might want to display it on your piano or somewhere like that with a big spotlight on it! :)
The trophy is about a tall as Ty. Your boys must think it is so cool. Congrats Nate! PS: The Draper temple is open for tours until the 14th. We took Liz and there were tons of kids there so Kace and Tydon will be fine. We didn't have tickets but we called and they said we could still go.
Congrats on the win! Yeah! That is so fun. One of the pictures on my facebook page with all of us sitting at the table has MeRell's girlfriend in it. The girls love her so much. She is really nice!
You should put the trophy with all of yours! I'm sure it would put Nate to shame though... ;)
Way to go, I wish we could have seen it but of course it is on a Tuesday night! I am glad to see they prevailed. You will have to make a trophy case.
I can totally see you in there giving a strongly worded pep talk.
ya, we've stopped giving out trophies for that very reason. Now we give away the game ball.
Hey! I know you married a champion. Nate is great! Way to go on the big win! Were you the one giving the big "pep talk" at halftime? Good Job! Love ya
Are you going to put it next to your eagle trophy that mom and dad (forgot to give) gave us or next to your dance trophy's or perhaps will you put it next to your soccer trophy you received when you were 8?
that trophy is awesome, they just give out t-shirts for our winners. I have a few reasons I haven't been blogging- my camera has been out of batteries and it takes special ones and i keep forgetting to buy them and I haven't really wanted to blog about anything lately- I think I burned myself out last year. I will come back eventually.
I think the boys are more interested in Nate's trophy then he actaully is. Kace is pretty proud in that one picture. I can just picture him telling everyone about his Dad's trophy!
Check out that trophy! I vote that it goes on the kitchen table - front and center! Heehee. Nate, brother, you're looking skinny! Isn't that wife of yours cooking for you? Does your little sis need to send you some desserts? Check out my blog, you'll be able to tell I've been indulging myself. :)
I'm glad to see you've got some serious March Madness going on at your house. Way to go!
P.S. Greg is feeling much better about himself as a father after reading about Nate and Kace. Thanks! :)
Yes those rice krispies things on my blog is right there is 20 c. of rice krispies these are really yummy and make a whole lot. We took some to our neighbors too!!! This recipe is in the Andrew family cookbook too!
Oh my goodness!! How are you?? I obviously havent looked at my photo blog for a while! I just got your message on my phone (I had it on silent...oops) and it's a little late so I'll call you tomorrow, but I can't wait to talk to you!! I so hope we can see you while you are here... GO Nate! what a winner you are! talk to you all soon! ps your kids are adorable!!!
Post a Comment