Nate's brother Isaac and his wife Mary just had a new baby a couple weeks ago. We went to see them while they were in the hospital because Kace was SO excited to see his new cousin. I couldn't remember for sure the ages that they would let kids in or not, but I figured we could take the baby out and show him. Well, he was too young and they would just let us hold him up through the glass to show Kace. SO we went to visit again this past week and Kace finally got to hold him.
At Christmas time the entire JONES family was together, this doesn't happen very often because Mel and Jon live in Hershey, PA and Rainee and Doug live in Reno, NV. So when we are together we need to take a group shot. It was quite the experience. There wasn't one where everybody was looking, no eyes were closed, etc. (thank goodness for photoshop) But we had some laughs and a great time .


9 comments:
Very cute pic's Rach. I think it is nearly impossible to get a decent family picture with little ones. Yours actually turned out quite cute!
Finally someone has posted pictures of the little guy, other than when he was first born!! So thank you! I think he looks like Isaac now. Well, atleast when his eyes are closed. And, gotta love those BIG family pictures!! hahahaha
baby's are sooo sweet. the pictures are great. big family big fun right.
I remember when I took abigale for her first formal picture shoot. It was a disaster and wouldn't do it again. You make it look easy... these are great pictures of your family. The baby is darling... makes me excited. :0) PS trent is a little weird... :0) A good weird!
Congrats to Isaac and Mary. Their baby is so cute! Loved the big family picture. Kace is a crack-up everytime. Fun memories!
The pictures turned out cute, Kace actually had a non funny face and of course the group photo was quite the ordeal but I still think it looks great!
Big fam pictures are always interesting. Especially annoying cuz how fast they get outdated. My mom has this giant one, and now of course it's only missing... oh yeah... my husband!
I love pictures of little babies. They are so cute and you just want to cuddle with them.
Taneill
My great grandma Spackman lives in trenton. she is my dad's mom's mother. so she is my dad's grandma.
Post a Comment