I haven't really been in the blogging mood lately, but feel I need to do something new :)
The elementary school Kace attends had their end-of-the-year awards assembly and Kace had the highest number of minutes read in his class, so he got to squirt his teacher with a fire hose. You can imagine how excited he was to do this! He also got a medal that said, "readers are leaders" and wore it around all day!
Nate has been working VERY hard on our house to get it ready for stucco/rock etc. He is almost done with the roof he is building over the downstairs door that we dug last year. Then it will be a whole new house. I am very excited! I will post some pictures on facebook as it is probably a little more safe than blogs :)
8 years ago
8 comments:
Wow! Congratulations to Kace. What a reader. I bet he read more than most of the 1st and 2nd graders also. He's a great kid! Nate has been very busy on the house and its lookin' good. HOpefully it will be done soon. Love you guys
Kace is one bright kid! I am not surprised. I can't wait to see pictures!! :)
Seriously, he is adorable (I can't imagine where he gets that from:) Kids are the best. I love the horse ride pics too.
Remember when we would get the pizza hut pin for reading? When we got enough stars we would get a personal pan pizza. Those were the best. Congrats Kace. Question: Was he wearing jeans in the picture or sweats with holes?
Also I believe that San Diego has a sprinkles and yogurtland. we will definitely be going there in oct!!!
That is awesome. I wish I could have squirted some of my teachers. LOL
That is a unique prize. Congrats to Kace! I can't wait to see pictures of your house. It will look great with stucco.
It's true, Kace, Readers ARE Leaders! So awesome! Want to know who else are leaders? Bloggers. Even if you aren't in the mood, think about the people, Rachel.
Remember that one time that Erik and Kami were getting married and we went to that firehouse pizza place and I was soo ornery (never happens) and I spent the whole time telling you rockin' stories about the boy? Ha ha. Let's do that. Maybe for a reunion show?
Way to go Kace! you are agreat reader and I love listening to you. Can't wait to see the house!
Post a Comment