I told Nate that the only thing I wanted for Mother's Day was new family pictures (mostly so he wouldn't complain and also so that I would actually get it). So I was at YW and Hayley Yates said, "My sister (Ashley) could take your pictures, let me call her." So she called her and we got it set up.
We had a good time, Kace was a little crazy sometimes........seriously a NORMAL smile. She took a ton of pictures (you get to see about 12 of them) and by the end both boys (actually all 3 of my boys) were pictured out. I had to choose one with Ty and his tractor, because that is what he LOVES!
This is one of my favorites. She caught the boys acting so natural together and then put the three pictures together. I LOVE IT! And the bonus is that Kace was acting normal :) Every time we told him to smile he would do this weird eyebrow raise that you saw earlier.












24 comments:
Cute family pics! We totally need a new one done now since we have Alaura! Love all of them! I'm glad you had such a fun time at the reunion. We had a fun scavenger hunt planned too but since the rain came it was cancelled oh well! We still had fun!
I know what I'm requesting for my next gift. Good idea! The pictures really did turn out great.
Love the pictures. which one are you giving me?
I hope Ty's hair always stays white.
So cute...is that your backyard? Your boys are darling. We need Drew and Nate to go TDY again together so we can go with them!
She did a GREAT job! I love them. I need to give her a call. We haven't had a family picture since Sadie was a baby.
Cute Cute Cute! I love the background! What a cute family! :)
So cute! I love them!
I LOVE them!!! They really did turn out great! She did a great job.
So so cute! I love love love barn/country pictures!
I LOVE all of those! How did you narrow it down? We need new family pictures big time! The boys are so cute and you and nate are darling!
So very cute! You are one hot mama!
I love the pictures and yes you have a beautiful family, I love them all!
LOVE the pics!!! Your boys are so cute and such personality (which makes it fun for pictures!)
I can't believe you put a new blog on. I looked everyday for a while, but then stopped. I love, love, love all the pics. They are so good and and so very cute! You and Nate are such good parents to our very cute little grandsons. What an adorable family. Love you all.
So adorable! I am jealous, I have been wanting to do a new fam pic too. Morgan is finally old enough that she will look the same for awhile, so we are going to get some as soon as I get my braces off, July 1st. These turned out amazing. Your little fam is so sweet! Your boys pic is my favorite.
Way cute. We are planning some for the summer - I may want your photographer's info. Great location.
Way cute! Where is that barn?
Lindsi
very nicke pic's
Love love Love your family pictures. They turned out really cute. We are in need of family pictures too. Someday!
Your family picts are soooo cute! You guys are all so photogenic! The boys are adorable and getting soooo big!
Those are too cute! You are all so photogenic...you can't take a bad shot!! And those boys have got to be the cutest, they just make me smile & laugh looking at them!! Kace is quite the "ham"!!
Rachel,
Those pics are adorable. Also I hope you loved seaside!!! Or as we call it Home beach. SO call me when ever this week and we will do lunch. Can't wait to catch up!!
How cute! Rachel, you are gorgeous! I wish I could see you again in this lifetime.
Your family pictures are so darling! What a cute little family you have!
Post a Comment