Thursday, January 14, 2010

Somone's special day!



I seriously can't believe that my Ty "the guy" is THREE! Where does the time go. It seems like the older you get the faster time seems to go. Here are some facts about Ty......

**He LOVES (understatement) tractors. He got all these fabulous toys for Christmas and when Heidi and Clayton gave them their dollar store tractor they got the best W-O-W a TRACTOR! He loves to ride with Cort and Brandon (aka Brenda) and Grandpa on the big tractors. He can stay out there for hours. He loves to dig with his tractors in the sand pile. He seriously does sleep with his tractors lots of nights in his bed. This picture is when we were coming home from Grandma Spencer's Christmas Party and he fell asleep clutching them. Really shows the love.



**He LOVES chicken nuggets......and treats (and that is about it j/k). Whenever I ask him what he wants for dinner or lunch he says, chicken nuggets. Although most of the time if we aren't careful he isn't hungry because he helps himself to whatever he wants in the cupboard or fridge and I come down to find the evidence on the table. He also LOVES pickles!

**He LOVES playing with his brother. He follows Kace around and wants to do everything he does. He will watch him play computer games, play monsters, build forts and play maniacs. Lately they have been loving to make "pillow piles." They gather up all the pillows in the house and make a monster pile and then jump off the couch onto the pile doing all sorts of tricks.



**He LOVES to dance. Almost every day Ty will tell me that it is time to dance and he will race upstairs to get his shorts on (he also does this when he goes "running") and come downstairs and put on his dancing music and JAMS! He really just jumps and runs around in circles, but it is pretty awesome. I honestly think the kid has better rhythm than his mother.



**He LOVES to watch Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. He loves playing with his dinosaurs and loves them until they break. He LOVES to go the dinosaur park and loves to make the sounds.

**He does NOT LOVE to sit still for very long.



**He LOVES playing with his friends. Right now he especially enjoys playing with Olivia, Summit and Thomas.

**Ty has a very tender heart and falls to the ground in tears immediately when he gets in trouble. He then sends himself to a time-out or decides that he needs to go "to bed. "

**He loves the shoot the "bad duys (guys)" with his nerf guns. He gets them every time.

We are so blessed to have someone as sweet as Tydon as a member of family. We love him so much and know that everyday will bring a laugh. He has been so excited for his birthday (another understatement) and has been bringing it up every day since Christmas (we told him that it was after Christmas). We love you, bubba!


16 comments:

Clayton and Heidi said...

Wow I am the first to comment! That NEVER happens.

Happy Birthday to the TY guy. I'm glad that he liked our dollar store tractor. He seriously is the cutest kid and his smile makes my heart melt. If I don't have cute kids I'm stealing TY!

Shelly Traveller said...

He sure is cute! Looks like his mama!

Kylene said...

I think he looks a lot like you too! What a cutie. Happy Birthday Ty!

(Yes, we will set him up with Samantha)

Emily M said...

I can't believe he is 3 either! What a cutie!!! I love that he loves to dance and gets his shorts on!

Natalie said...

I loved reading all about your little guy. Little boys are so fun! My favorite thing about Ty is the huge smile he always has in all your pictures. I bet it's really hard to tell him no... :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ty!!! I can't believe he is all ready 3 as well. Love that kid!

Donene said...

Happy Birthday Tydon!! We love you and yes you have an infectious smile and the cutest little personality. You could entertain us for hours.

The Swainston Family said...

Happy Birthday Ty! I hope you had a great day!

Toni said...

He looks so much like you Rach! Guess that is why he is so darn cute eh?

Florence Family said...

Happy Birthday, Ty! Weren't you just born? Time fly's when you are having fun.
Lindsi

Christensen Family said...

so cute Happy Birthday. :)

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I kept thinking how much he looks like you in these pictures. It's cute that he loves his tractors so much. It doesn't seem like phase either because he has loved tractors for a long time now. Happy birthday Tydon!

Melissa Hernandez said...

what a cutie! What kid doesn't want chicken nuggets for every meal, I think it's a requirement to be a kid!

mom said...

Happy Birthday to our Ty the Cutest little guy! We love you. We love your smile and love when you come over to ride those BIG tractors. Hope your birthday was GREAT!!!!

Jami said...

What a cutie! He and Summit are so much alike!! Boys and their tractors.....I also told Summit his birthday is "after Christmas" and I hear about it everyday now. LOL! His isn't until the end of February. :(
I can't to hear about GREECE!!!

The Jensen Family said...

I can't believe he is 3. I remember when we were at Icon walking on treadmills and you told me you were prego (good times good times). I also love your pictures up top from your vacation, that looks so fun! I'm glad to see lots of blog updates.