Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Craftiness

For those that don't know, I married into an extremely talented crafty family. It is nice for me because they have really great ideas and I get to benefit :). Nate's mom, Donene, is AMAZING! She is seriously the most talented woman I know. She can see something in her head and then create it (this is where I have the problem-seeing things in my head). I have to have her come over and look at paint, carpet, drapes, etc etc because I have such a hard time visualizing something.

Anyway, her latest adventure is making adorable hats, scarfs, flower, booties, you name it she can make it. She has decided to start a blog to sell some of her inventions. You can find it here.

Check it out, you won't be disappointed :) I stole some of these pictures from her personal blog, so you can see some of the other things she has done.









9 comments:

mom said...

awwww...cute, cute cute! She is pretty amazing and talented thats for sure. I'm glad you married into such a fun and talented family! Love you

Christensen Family said...

so cute. I need the blog address. lol


Add the pond is just out back it is not on our property but we benefit from it. it will someday have a walking trail and we will be able to fish and have a little boat on it. we are really lucky.

Donene said...

Thanks Rach! I love you too!

Kylene said...

Such a talent! I love the headbands. Adorable!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Those are adorable. I should get Liz a hat. It's so nice to have connections with talented people.

Anna Palfreyman said...

WOW those are so cute...I will be purchasing promptly!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Wow! Will you buy me one of those headbands Rachel? I love them. You can get it for my birthday, Christmas, Halloween or just because I'm such a freaking rad sister!

Seriously though I wish I had that kinda talent. She should open it up on etsy.com

Melissa Hernandez said...

omg, do i even dare jump over to the blog and take a peak or is my wallet going to be mad at me later....that stuff is soo cute!

Karen Ella said...

Adorable. If only my family would have baby GIRLS! ;)