Well, after two weeks of the computer being in the "shop" the pictures are no where to be found. They said that I could take it to another place but it could cost me up to $3000 and there was no guarantee. So if you have pictures of our family from the year 2009 beware because I will probably come find you so I can have some pictures from that year :) It could be worse.....
Lately we have just been waiting for the snow to melt and have really enjoyed (understatement) watching it melt a little bit each day. We made a new snowman with the wet snow that fell the other day. Tydon loved making it with just me and him. Kace added his touch when he got home with the broom and hat.
For Valentine's Day this year I decided not to get the boys a gift, because they get so many other things from their grandparents and great-grandparents that I decided to just do things that would create memories and traditions for them. So we made cookies, Valentine's Rice Krispie bears and Kace informed me that he had never had breakfast in bed, so I decided that should be our new tradition (although when you have breakfast in bed you are only allowed to have water to drink :) ). He was so excited!
Last month Kace invited a friend over and we went sledding. It was a pretty steep hill and there was a jump at the end. So Kace, having no fear, decided that he would try it from the top and had a really bad spill. It knocked the wind out of him and he was crying. But later I read in his journal that the things he was most proud of was "surviving" getting the wind knocked out of him. Other then that we had a great time together!
10 comments:
So I will have to check my pics, but I'm pretty sure I don't have any of you guys. :) Those cookies look pretty dang good. You are such a great mom to give your kids breakfast in bed. Hopefully they will realize that they are to give their MOM breakfast in bed! ;)
Rach I'm so sorry about the pictures. I wish I had some to send to you. I too think you are a great mom and you kids will have great memories and traditions.
I love making new traditions. So fun!
You know I have lots of pictures so feel welcome to come and get them. I loved the breakfast in bed tradition! and I love that Kace keeps a journal. You have great kids.
I am sorry that you can't find your pictures. I love the new traditions!!
That is great. I love new traditions. you are a fun mom.
Rach I'm pretty sure we have pictures of you guys. I can work on gathering some up for you. Today we had lots of snow melt so I hope you did too. I love that Kace writes in a journal! Mary
ummmm...why do you think that when you have breakfast in bed all you should get is water? When you had breakfast in bed I remember quite clearly that you got a great breakfast! Anyway that sounds like a good tradition. The cookies were yummy! Didn't know that Kace kept a journal. He's such an awesome boy and that Tydon is so gosh darn cute! Love you all
Sorry about the pictures- but you are a good mom for creating new memories to document!!!
Remember that time we tried to cook mom or dad (can't remember which) breakfast in bed and we brought the griddle down in our room and burned the carpet. pretty cool, huh.
Love V-day, snowman (I can hear Tydon saying "cheese") and the sledding crash moment. Nice.
ps. I have your pics on your flash drive.
Post a Comment