8 years ago
Sunday, August 15, 2010
The weird bat
This is Kace adding a new post to our blog.
Everyone should know that we have a shed getting built. The people who were putting the siding on were working when they saw a bat. One of them got his staple gun and started shooting at the bat. So now we have a dead bat right in front of our shed.
PS show this to your kids. They will love it.
Posted by Rachel at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30 comments:
Sick.
Gross.
Disgusting
Nasty
I'm going to go puke now.
Kace, that is pretty awesome! I'm sure Carter will think it's pretty cool!
We are building a shed too. I shall have to go check for bats tomorrow. :)
Awesome post Kace! Way to go! I don't like bats at all!
That is gross, I HATE bats!!!!
EEEEEWWWW...Don't touch it!! You will turn into a vampire! ;) Or you could give it to Uncle Mac and he could whip you up some good bat soup.
I just showed Cole. He laughed. I cringed. g
Gross! Maybe you should eat it for dinner!
Disgusting Kace!! (:
That is the COOLEST bat i have ever seen Kace!
How big was it? In the picture it looks huge for a bat. I didn't know we had bats living so close to us. I am glad it is dead. Kace did you take the picture or was your mom brave enough to get that close? Jesse says it is so cool looking!!!
Kace: Sick, Sick, Sick!! That is SO disgusting. Gross.
What's up Kace, this is Erik. Not Kami. It was Kami before, but not anymore, we share email addresses, spoons and toothbrushes. So, that's one crazy bat. If he would have stayed in the caves he would still be alive. RIP you silly bat. But really, the guy who killed that with a staple gun must have some awesome staple gun-wielding skills. I bet your dad is jealous, I know I am.
EWWW! Gross! (said with a disgusted look on her face)
Emma
ewwwwww! Yuck! I absolutely HATE bats. And that one is pretty sick and disgusting. We had a bat fly into our house when your mom was little and then last summer when Brandon was home watching TV late at night. You should have heard him scream. Grandpa had to come and kill it for us. Maybe we should have had a staple gun, huh? Or, maybe we should've called you. Love you Kace! Great post!
Carter said, "We need to go to see the dead bat".
Tanner said, "That it is a funny dead bat".
Riley said, "aaaa".
Cole said, "wahhh".
Holy nasty, Kace! Though, I gotta admit, I like that they got it with the staple gun...that's pretty hilarious.
So, Kace did you take this gross bat picture! So do you have bats in your "belfry"? Did you get to watch the bat being eliminated with the nail gun? Pretty cool picture!peria
Kace that is gross!
But to a boy I guess it is cool right. You did a great job on your post. Love to see another one. :D
Good post Kace- but the bat is disgusting!!
Awesome!!!
Thanks you Kace for suggesting that I show this to my kids....they, in fact, did love it. And now they want to find more pictures of dead animals...so if you could post some more, that will make Sam and Thomas very happy!
I have never hunted with my staple gun. Thanks for the idea! Watch out bats, here I come.
Lindsi
That makes me want to carry a staple gun.
Nice!
I've never seen a bad in real life before! I'm glad you got a picture of it, even though it's a nasty looking creature. They are huge!
gross.
That is crazy Kace! I bet you thought that was pretty cool to see that bat!
Kace you are a sicko!
not something I want at my house!!!
Post a Comment