The other day I went to tuck Ty into bed and noticed that he had made a special bed on the floor by his bed for his action figures (spidermans and trucks). He had given them his special spiderman pillow and a blanket and even his Elmo to sleep with. I couldn't help but laugh, which he didn't like very much so I stopped laughing. He kissed them all good night (his friends) and then went to bed. I love this age, it is so much fun!
Notice he even tucked his trucks in a little bit. :)
It is funny because last week he was really into his cars (named red speed and blue speed) that his friend Summit let him borrow. He had the rest of his cars split into 'families'. We had the 'blue family' the 'red family' the 'yellow family' and the 'green family' AND the 'BIG family'. But I made him give the cars back and so he is now into his 'friends' and plays with them every day.
13 comments:
Oh that cute Ty! Maybe you should try playgroups more to he can have some "friends" :D Just kidding. I think that is very cute, and love how their little creative minds work.
Oh, Tydon, you make my heart feel good! you are so cute and I love your little friends and that you take care of them so well.
Dear Ty,
Will you come tuck me in and let me borrow your special elmo and spiderman pillow? Please???
Love
Heidi
dude, your kid is hilarious.
What a cute boy! I love that even the wild ones have their sweet moments! (It gives me a little bit of hope.) :)
I just love it when they are that into their toys! So sweet. He is so thoughtful to give them such love.
Too Cute! What a great imagination:).
Ty is so very cute! Love how he is so caring to everybody and everything. He makes my heart melt for sure....and grandpas. Cute....cute....CUTE!!!!!
That is so precious! I love that boy! : ) And I think I know exactly what Summmit should get Ty for Christmas. Hehehe....
I love how he tucked in his truck just a little bit. :) So darn cute.
soooo cute!
I wish my kids had an imagination like that. That is to funny!
So cute! I remember doing that with my stuffed animals.
Post a Comment