8 years ago
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Tydon's Trophy
While we were at my mom and dad's on Sunday celebrating Dad's birthday (Happy Birthday DAD!) Ty saw a cow trophy in his room and commented that his brother has a TON of trophies. I am guessing that my mom or dad said that he could have the cow trophy (I wasn't actually in the room). He was so excited. He then said, "My brother has a ton of trophies and now I am going to have a ton of trophies."
He made sure we didn't forget it. When he woke up the next morning the first thing he asked for was his cow trophy and was wondering where it was. I love how excited he gets for the simplest things.
It was just what we needed at our house...........a cow trophy!
PS Please notice his attire...he is ready for football with his football shirt and for basketball with his shorts. Nate just got finished putting together our new basketball standard (Kace busted the backboard on the old one) and they were getting ready to go shoot baskets and he had to change his clothes for the occasion :)
Posted by Rachel at 7:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Don't you love the treasures kids find at grandma and grandpa's? We are like their own personal junkyard around here...
Ty was so cute with his trophy. I'm going to ask him if he wants any of my old dance trophies:) Nate would LOVE that:)
Ps I took a picture on sunday of ty and his trophy. I will email it to you.
Too Cute:). Wow Kace broke the backboard? Is he getting that much power on his dunks? :)
TOO cute.
AWWWWW, every kid needs a good cow trophy. ;) Love it.
How did Kace bust the backboard? That's some skillz...
Awwwww...that is just too cute! I'm thinkin that everytime Ty comes to grandma and grandpa's we will pull out an old cow trophy for him to take home. Then, counting all the dance trophies of Heidi's and our cow trophies, he will have TONS!!!!!...until he starts getting his own that is. I have the cutest grandkids!!!!! gotta love...love...love them!
I just love the things the gals home with sometimes. That is so cute he was SO excited for it. It is a cutie! I loved his attire- he was just ready for if they switched sports in the middle! :)
Love Ty! I love how kids can find the greatest joy out of something so simple.
Ty is so stinkin cute! I wonder how you ever get mad at that little face. I would also love to hear the story about Kace breaking the backboard. That's impressive!!!
OH, Tydon, you are so cute and I am so glad that you get excited over simple things! I love your cow trophy, you will be the only 4 year old with one! Love it!
Who DOESN'T want a cow trophy? Ty is so lucky.
Nice Cow trophy, Ty! Love it! The little things that make our kids happy are wonderful!
Post a Comment