Tuesday, April 19, 2011

boys

Almost every preschool day Ty and I battle over him hurrying to get ready. I usually don't care too much about what he wears (unless he looks really ridiculous), but he is SO SLOW in choosing. He also has a hard time getting on his shoes.....he waits until the last minute.

So today today just as I was getting out of the shower I heard the pitter patter of little feet racing up the stairs. Ty excitedly said, "MOM, I'm all ready for school! I even have my SHOES on!" I of course praised him and tried to give some positive reinforcement for his goodness, all while I was wondering what in the world he picked out to wear.

When I came out of the bathroom this is what I saw......



Not going to lie I was surprised he didn't have shin guards on as well.

Now the other day Kace got these baseball cleats, but Ty has worn them more than Kace has. Ty is SOOOO excited (understatement) to start soccer. He wanted to show me the shoes.



I did make him take off the shoes (Kace in all reality hasn't even tried them on yet, so I might have to take them back), but this is what he wore to school! He did turn the shirt around though!


13 comments:

tkfonzie said...

Too Funny:). Boys don't care what they wear and hey, he matched!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Oh Ty.
What will he do next?!!

Kylene said...

I had to smile because Hallie is SO SLOW too. I completely understand your pain. He looks so cute!

Karen Ella said...

hee hee!!!!!!!!! I love your boys. They're so hilarious.

Katie Griffiths said...

I long ago gave up caring what my kids wear. As evidenced by the year and a half swimsuit stage my daughter is in.

Kami said...

Ty makes me laugh:) Love him

Emily M said...

That kid cracks me up!!! He is comical just like his mama!

Donene said...

OH, Ty! You are so adorable, You always make me smile! I love his sweet innocence and excitement.

Kathrin Paul said...

Fun! Hey Rach, I need to talk to you. Email me at kathrinpaul@gmail.com Thanks!!

mom said...

Oh Ty is so so adorable. I can't wait until he starts soccer too. Its too bad he has to wait so long. He will be the STAR! Love him

Christensen Family said...

That is funny! You just have to love kids :0)

Andrea said...

LOL! What a cutie!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

He's just being prepared. :)