It has been another week and I just don't have too much to blog, SORRY HEIDI! I keep forgetting to take my camera places. Today we all went on our first walk of SPRING! (YEA!!) and Ty kept finding all the mud puddles and waddled and splashed from puddle to puddle. I thought to myself, "I wish I had my camera." Also, we went to McDonald's for FHE so the boys could play on the playplace (and I could have a hot fudge sundae!) and I forgot my camera then too. AHHHHH!!! So these pictures are ones that we take at home because that is where my camera is. ................
This picture (above) was last week when I was upstairs reading the vampire books (as I call them-maybe that's why not much has gone on, but at least I am finished with them!) and I hear this screaming coming from Kace. I ran downstairs and found this big mess. Apparently Ty was hungry and didn't want to wait for me, he got the gravy mix and DUMPED it all out. He was pretty proud of himself.
Ty decided he would be a baby and was trying to figure out how the binky used to go in his mouth! He never used binkys all that much as a baby, but always enjoys playing around with it.
This picture was this morning, Ty got finished with his breakfast first and decided to come and beg Kace for some of his. Kace always does such a good job looking out for his brother.
I am almost finished with this year's basketball season. I just have the tournament in Brigham and then it will be over, for another year at least. This is something I really look forward to each year. Don't worry Mel and Kami it was definitely better when I played with you guys in Smithfield. Good times!
PS Kami just reminded me that I forgot to take a picture today when Ty found a bit of cow crap by the back door (off of Nate's boots), the next thing I know he is making this gagging sound, I turn around and there is green stuff that he is spitting out of his mouth. I forgot to take a picture of that as well, thank you dear sister for kindly reminding me.
8 years ago
9 comments:
Thank you for FINALLY posting something.. Expect i think you forgot to tell the story about Ty eating cow poop.. hahaha....
Those were good times! Ty IS quite the DESTROYER!! You have your hands full there. I thought that I had beaten you to posted something first. But after I posted mine I checked yours, and you had beat me! Dang it!! Loved it though. :)
geez it is about time you post something! First...Rachel it is always good to have your camera on you at all times! I wouldn't have had all those fabulous pictures of Jillian from the biggest loser today if I wasn't ALWAYs prepared with my camera in my purse. My second thought is...Fist you give Kace a black eye and now you are Feeding tydon POOP! Maybe someone should call the authorities...JK I KNOW YOU ARE A GOOD MOTHER!
i loved the vampire books. very entertaining.
Hey Rach, loved the pictures. See I can comment. Your kids are great and Kace is such a good big brother. Get used to the messes, it comes with the job. Love you
VAMPIRES RULE!!!!
I love the vampire books too! I am hooked on them too. You are an awesome mom. Those boys are very loved!!!
Thanks for the pictures it reminds me of when our kids were little. Did I ever tell you the story about Mel and the turkey poop, it reminded me of Tydon but she wasn't gagging she just had a happy grin on her face with the green juices slobbering down her chin, sorry Mel, I know your diet is better now.
I finally finished the books too! Finally I can be a mother again!
Love the pic's. Your boys are just as mischievous as my girls. :)
Post a Comment