Monday, June 2, 2008

I wonder what happened during the night.......


This morning when we woke up Tydon's eye was nearly swollen shut. We can't figure out what happened. He didn't cry in the night......he didn't fall (that we know of :) ) there wasn't a bee or wasp that I could find in his room......it was all very weird. It isn't black or blue just red. It is looking a little bit better now, but is still quite swollen. very interesting..............

17 comments:

The Swainston Family said...

A couple of years ago the same thing happened to Samantha, but she was bitten by a mosquito and was having an allergic reaction to it. So I ended up taking her to the dr. and they put her on an antibotic because it also had infection in it. And then they gave her an antimastine. I hope Tydon eye gets feeling better soon!

mom said...

Poor little Ty the guy. He is so cute even with his eye swollen. It was fun having you here yesterday. The fish was GREAT!!!

Kami said...

Tell us the truth what really happened? just kidding. poor Ty

Clayton and Heidi said...

did you try super glue?
at least he is smiling

Tara said...

Maybe he got bit by a spider?

Erika said...

Ty still is as cute as ever even if he has a big bump on his eye, the poor guy. By the way I was suprised to see Katira in a princess dress. You're right, she is a tom boy.

Andrea said...

Ouch! Poor kiddo!

Becky said...

Same thing happens to Bryan when he gets mosquito bites on his head.

Natelli Johnston said...

Rachel, you need to take him to the doctor, I don't want to scare you, but Tay had that same thing happen when he was one and it was Peri orbital celulitas and it it very serious.

Shellianne said...

Ya, my brother Tim used to swell up like that when he got bit by mosquitoes (do they bite or sting?).

AND I'm getting married! I don't know if you got my text message last night but I have a picture of the ring on my blog. Do you still do wedding announcements?

THE AUG BLOG said...

Poor Tydon. Hope he's feeling okay. Kylie is there if he needs her. :)

Paula said...

poor Ty. THat is how I get when I get bit my mosiquitos. did it ever go down? what did you decide to do about the reunion?

Emily M said...

By the way to one that says Paula is me. I am on her computer and didn't realize she was signed in- so now I have to go to everyones sites I left comments on and let them know. I am brilliant!

Shelly Traveller said...

Did you go to the doc? Let us know what it ended up being? hopefully just a mosquito.

Toni said...

oh, his poor eye. My son once got an infection in his eye related to a really strong reaction with his allergies. Don't you love all tis speculation! Did you end up taking him n to the doc? I am sadly not going to the reunion, I have like 15 things going on that weekend, including my son Will's 4th bday, (am I old enough to have a 4 year old?)

Kylene said...

Poor little guy! If you took him to the doc, let us know what he said. I wonder if it was a spider...

Yes, I am going to be able to make the reunion! Are you?

Anonymous said...

That looks like it hurts. Ouch!