Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What we have been doing.........

Now I know if has been a very long time since my last post (although not as long as Kim's! smile, Kim!) so here is what we have been doing.

The day after Mac got home from his mission we went over to the Jones' and had the world's biggest Easter Egg Hunt. I always get so excited for this, but then after I open all the candy I don't really want to eat it, but it is fun to find! All the cousins were together, so of course everyone had a good time. And Mac was only a little bit weird on his first day back, so we had success! :) That night we were trying to get everything done for the homecoming the next day when our little Ty the guy PUKED, but at least we made it to the tile so it wasn't so bad. He had been sick pretty much all that week, but I thought he was getting over it, apparently NOT! The homecoming was very nice and we all had a great time together!


Here are some of the sunglasses Kace found on the big egg hunt. We were just having a good time......although Nate doesn't look particularly enthused about the picture with the glasses on...does he?!

Kace wrapped up his soccer schedule. I can't remember how many games they won or lost, but don't worry, Kace can! I think his favorite part was his trophy. I am also including a picture of the dandelions the one of the dandelion pickers picked for me.............now I know you all thought I was joking about the dandelion thing, but it REALLY HAPPENED!




Nate has been enjoying our tax rebate check (I will have to post a picture of it- sometime I think I have too many pictures this time and is getting too long, but it is fishing boat, i know i know I am a very very VERY nice wife) and has been going fishing pretty much every weekend. When he gets home is very appreciative of me and always tells me how wonderful I am.......of course he is just buttering me up so he can go NEXT weekend too. Hopefully this wears off soon.



These are some of the Carp (et) fish that nate and kace caught in the Bear River. Kace likes to put them in the calf water trough so he can watch them swim around. They are the ugliest things I have ever seen, but they have fun with it.

The biggest news of all (but most of you probably know it because you've seen my sister Heidi's blog) Kami is ENGAGED. hip hip hooray! She is getting married on the 7 of August. We are so excited for her and Erik. You can see her ring and pictures of her and Erik here.

That's all for now........

14 comments:

mom said...

Finally, more pictures. I love the sunglasses! Very cute! I'm glad Kace got his trophy because he thought he should have one the very first game that they won. Way cute pictures. Love you

Erika said...

I love the sunglasses! Wow you were up early this morning.

The Swainston Family said...

Wow, you guys have had lots of fun and been very busy. I love the sunglasses! Have a fabulous day!

Unknown said...

You ARE the nicest wife!! And it is good to finally see a post. :) Only 3 more weeks to the day, until we get to see you guys!!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Do you get next years rebate check?? You are a very very nice wife. Congrats to Kami!!! She picked the best day of the year to get married. That's our big day too.

Natelli Johnston said...

you guys are bringin sexy back with those glasses! Did you cook those fish? congrat Kami! How have your Z's been as of late?

Tara said...

Wow, you are a very nice wife. You had better remind Nate everyday how nice you are :-) And how next time you are taking a girls trip to the bahamas!

Donene said...

I am glad that you got a sunglass picture, they are very cute. Yes you are a fabulous wife for letting Nate get the fishing boat. So when do you get to go on the boat?

Clayton and Heidi said...

man why didn't nate get a useful boat? Like one that we can wakeboard behind. What am I paying you all that rent for anyway????

uhhh do you not know that Easter was a few months ago? Why do you have an Easter egg hunt in May?

so Tydon pukes for Mac's homecoming and pee's his pant for Matt's huh?

Toni said...

My kids always seem to get sick when I go to visit family and Brian is usually not there with us, so the fact that he is a pediatrician does me absolutely no good! Cute glasses! I am not sure about the reunion yet (I know I need to make that decision soon!) My hubby won't be able to come so I am trying to find another date:) Maybe Tawnya? :) So good to be in touch!

Katie Griffiths said...

Oh, I so cannot let Floyd see that Nate spent the tax rebate on a fishing boat. That's all I've been hearing about lately, but I am not so nice of a wife! Your little boys are so cute, it's fun to see their pics.

Kylene said...

Yes, yes you are very nice! Nate sure better appreciate your nice-ness! I too love the glasses. You are one hot mama! Hope your little Ty is feeling better and congrats to your little sis!

ps. I am still trying to figure out if I'll be able to make the reunion. I know I need to figure it out fast! I really do want to go and see everyone. I run the half that morning and my whole family will be up here. I'm going to do my best to make it happen! :)

Andrea said...

Love the sunglasses! I will have some jealous boys when they hear that Kace has a fishing boat- and we don't ;)

Jenni said...

Love the "SHADES" on you they look great!!!