Monday, July 21, 2008

Tball come and gone........just like everything else this summer!



Well, we started tball in June and I had good intentions of posting it when it started. Somehow the time got away from me and I didn't post ANYTHING! So now tball is over (and we are glad it is-it's not quite as fun as soccer) but Kace sure enjoyed it.



His favorite part was hitting the ball (of course) and playing first base. Really the only positions that ever touched the ball at all was the pitcher (they don't actually pitch of course, but only pretended to pitch--the windups of some kids were pretty funny and dramatic!), catcher (on our team this position was called the "ball boy") and the first baseman. So we all had to take turns
rotating at these three positions.





This last picture is kindof blurry (sorry), but Nate wanted to show of the "monster catfish" he caught in the river in front of our house. He is in the process of digging a pond in the back pasture and so the fish is now in the "small pond" swimming around. It is the ugliest fish I've ever seen! With Nate, kace and Ty is Nate's (and mine too!) good friend Dave Auger and his daughter Kylie.

5 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

How fun, atleast he didn't make you cook it for dinner :O)

mom said...

Okay, I must say something about T-ball and how very exciting it was...hmmmmmmmmmm!. Okay, not very exciting but watching Kace was fun. He will be a great athelte and sure takes after his parents. Love you guys

Clayton and Heidi said...

was the fish a fat fish? You know a fatty fish. One with a lot of Fat? Nate needs to make good use out of his fishing boat and cook us some fat fish again. yum.

Kace is such a poser...a cute poser.

Laura Burtis said...

Hi Rachel! Thank you so much for the invite to the shower, I am sad that I couldn't make it. Kathrin told me that it was so much fun. . . And she also confessed that she told you guys of my inappropriate comment =) Sorry about that. LOL. I am really excited to meet all of you guys too. I hope you don't mind, but I check your blog, and you have some very cute kids!

Toni said...

I don't know how many times I have wanted to brag that I caught a catfish in my backyard! that is awesome!