I am just going to put a link to Heidi's blog for this one because I haven't gotten all the pictures yet.
At the beginning of her post she put the telephone conversation she had with dad over a month ago. This is how mine went......
ring, ring, ring
Rachel-hello
dad-hey, Rach will you do something for me
Rachel - what? (I honestly thought he would say that he wanted me to go to the cannery or that the National Food Storage Convention was coming to town and we were all going-he has been very into food storage lately)
dad-I want you, your mom and sisters to go to the BYU women's football clinic.
Rachel-OH, when is it?
dad-July 31
Rachel- who is going to watch my kids?
dad-grandma
HE HAD IT ALL PLANNED! :) What a small favor for me to do!
We had a great time, even mom who was so nervous to go! Anyway, click HERE to go to Heidi's blog to see the great pics and her description, everything in her description was true, especially about the psycho ladies (we got so sick of them), but if you go to her blog you still have to leave a comment on mine! :)
8 years ago
16 comments:
WHAT?? You got to touch Max Hall and play football on the COUGARS field! Lucky!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I think I should come join you next year! For sure!
You guys and the Y... it's weird... I'm not gunna lie.
You guys are crazy!! So are they going to suit you guys up for this up coming season? ;) What a fun experience though. Your dad is awesome!
Hey! Your dad is awesome. What a great time we all had. I'm not nervous anymore and we'll have to make it a tradition every year! Get ready for the games! Go Cougs!
Did Bronco ask if you guys wanted to be on the team? He might need some help. I bet you guys were the best ever at the women's football camp. Too bad you guys didn't scrimmage and get to tackle the annoying ladies.
Rachel...great blog! So fun to see you yesterday too! You have a great family!!! Glad we can be blogging friends! :o)
Oh no, a cougar's fan...really? j/k, how fun and what a fun tradition that would be!!
That looked like so much fun, I love reading Heidi's comments on the day, she always makes me laugh. That was a great picture of you carrying the ball. Did you have a great day on Thursday? Congratulations to Kami and Erik on their wedding day!
That is hystarical. I love that you all went to football camp. Is this going to be a tradition?
I have a sweet BYU football poster you can have. You know you want it.
This is sooo you! BYU and football. I'm sure you were in heaven. Glad you had such a great time and way to go DAD for hooking you guys up.
Looks like you had a BLAST! I love your conversation with your dad about doing him a favor!! YOur family is the best!
Looks like you had so much fun. I forgot how much you love BYU! I also loved the pics of 24th, what a blast!
Come on Rach.. back in the day you would have been one of the screamers. I remember how crazy you were about the Y and how every thing in your room was BYU. I also remember how you knew where Steve Young lived and always wanted to just show up at his house.
that is awesome! what a cool dad.
Rachel- If I was as big a BYU fan as you are, I'd be jealous!
Alex
Post a Comment