This is Kace doing the "Michael Phelps." This is his favorite "weird face" to do these days (I wonder what we have been doing with our time!
Nate's mom and dad invited us to go up with them to their old bishop's condo at Wolf Creek. We went up last week and had a great time visiting, swimming and playing basketball. We spent the night and in the morning Kace decided he would really like to go to the dinosaur park. So off we went. I was really surprised about how scared Ty was with the dinosaur. He wouldn't let go of my leg most of the time. Kace of course loved it, but really wished we would have invited a friend for him to have fun with (next time we will!)I tried to get TY in it too, but it just didn't work out that well.
The fair was last weekend. I had no idea how big the fair was until I moved to Elwood. The BE County Fair is HUGE here. Everybody goes............so we did to and had a great time with our friends looking at the animals and tractors. Anybody who knows Ty knows his great LOVE for tractors, 4-wheelers, etc so it was really hard to pull him off. I tried numerous times to get a picture of him on the tractor, but of course he always moved and they were all blurry, so maybe next time.
Only 5 more days until BYU games start! RISE AND SHOUT! :)






23 comments:
Good luck with kindergarten Kace! It looks like you have had a busy last couple of weeks of your summer!
HAHAHA!! Your family are CRAZY fans!! That's kind of a bummer for afternoon kindergarten. I guess either way though it wouldn't really matter.
WOLF CREEK!! I wanna go to wolf creek. Do they still have the little slide? Or did you guys go to the public wolf creek pool I have a couple of memories from there. (most of them involve boys somehow) Ahhh...fun stuff.
Fun pics Rach!. I can't wait to hear about Kace's first day of school. Thanks for the fun day yesterday. I have the best kids ever! And...for your information, the BYU game starts in 4 days, 23 hours, 15 minutes, and 3 seconds. I know because there's a countdown on my computer. GO Cougs!
No bus system?! I thought Trenton was small. How was the 1st day of school for Kace? I love the picuture of you and Kace up close.
Man I wish I would have gotten a picture of Kace doing the Michael Phelps pose. I love it. He looks all snazzy in his new school clothes. I think that we should go school clothes shopping for old times sake.
BTW I didn't cry EVERY time I had to milk...just 95% of the time.
Yea! Kace gets to go to school sorry about having to drive him every day. It was fun at Wolf Creek and thanks for coming with us, wish I could have come to the dinosaur park. Football... rise and shout, I love the fall.
Hope Kace enjoys Kindergarten.....good thing you drive him...there are days I'm tempted to send Doodle to school, so now I just have to call and say "Rachel take this kid to school will ya!?" lol- ok maybe not. Kace AND Christian in the same class would really be trouble- especially with that many other boys!
Roo is scared to death of the dinos at the dinosaur park- especially the robotic ones inside the museum. Oh he freaks out!
So cute, like I have said before, your boys are so dang cute! I would like you to know that I am awful sorry that we broke your heart with the Ute helmet. . . I should have warned you both before you looked at the post =). lol.
First of all, I'm proud of you for being so strong and not crying when it was time to milk with Jose. I bet there is a funny story there. Second, happy kindergarten, Kace! Toria loves school. How far do you live from your school that they have to pay you to drive them? That's crazy! Silly podunk towns. I mean, just kidding. Secretly I want to live in a small town. So I didn't know that you guys liked BYU football. . . you're so funny!
Kace looks so handsome for his first day of Kindergarten. I can't believe the day has come- and next year for Brooklyn. Where does time go? We really need to get together SOON!
Kace glad to hear you made if through your first day of school. Nice school clothes too! So Racheal maybe we should meet up at a football game sometime that is if your going!! Let me know! That would be fun to see you!
Oh Rachel, I am so sorry you have to take Kace to school. That just really stinks.
Have I mentioned that my work does the annual "byu football challenge" of which, yours truly is the commissioner? it's true. be proud, last year I came in 4th place out of about 20. if you have any inspiration about what the game scores will be, send it my way.
Fun pictures, don't you love Wolf Creek, the best is in the fall when it starts to turn colors, it's probably one of the prettiest canyons to drive up!!!
Go Cougs! I can't wait, I'm calling this week to upgrade my TV package (you'd think it would be Floyd that would care, but nope). Good luck to Kace in school. We only about 10 minutes from the Dino Park and it is probably Cole's favorite place in the world, so if you ever need a buddy for Kace, let me know!
We are still counting down the days till Emma starts school. Go COUGS!!!
What's your email address?? Send it to me PLEASE! jsnorton05@gmail.com
fun, we have never been there! I will ask Dave why he never gave you a bitten candy bar :D
Starting school is so much fun. Kason wanted to ride the bus to but, unfortunately we live two blocks from his school.
I love the Michael Phelps pose! Rach, you are way too pretty. Such a cute mom you are.
How was the BYU game???
Ummm. . . Hi, its me, ya know your friend that is a U fan? Yeah, I just wanted to check with you and see if you happened to see the U game this last Saturday? Yeah, the one where they won? That was cool huh?!
Next time you guys are coming down, let's schedule a dinner or something. Or, you guys can come jump on our trampoline. Because you don't have them in Logan.
PS I'm sorry my sister is so mean and insensitive. If you threw up after her post, that is ok. Feel free to send her a lot of BYU fan mail and spam. I will give you her email addy. She is such a problem causer.
yep that was my sister, she is famous now!
Post a Comment