Well Kami's (my sister) wedding finally came. She married Erik Paul on August 7 in the Logan LDS temple. She looked beautiful! We are so glad she met Erik! He is a really great guy and we couldn't be happier for them!
Kami and Erik met at FHE last year in October (I think, she didn't really tell us because she didn't want to say anything if it didn't last....she's weird that way)
Here is our family after the sealing, Kace just can't stand to have a normal face in a picture.
They didn't have a reception (thanks) so we just met at the temple and enjoyed a nice sealing. Of course all the temple workers were paranoid that dad wouldn't make it on time because he wasn't there 1/2 early like he was supposed to. The ladies kept coming in and asking me "where my dad was?" I told them he would be here right at 1:29 (they got married at 1:30), but he beat my expectations and was about 5-10 minutes early. One of the temple workers went into the bride's room and asked my mom if her husband was a farmer?! She said her husband was a farmer and he was always late! We thought that was funny!
My dad, Nate, Kace and Ty. My dad is the cousin my boys never had, he plays and plays and plays with the boys. He also can't say NO-at least to them, he definitely could say it to me when I was growing up.


My sibs and I
Maybe someday they will have children of their own!
Ty really liked it up in the tree.
We then enjoyed a nice dinner at Maddox (YUM raspberry butter and rolls!) , I was stuffed! Thankfully the waitress let us take a box of rolls home (thanks Clayton for being the first to ask). Pathetic I know, but they are really good!
The third and fourth weddings I didn't take pictures at, but they were this last week. Our friend and neighbor Shaliese got married to Zenoch Bishop (Rob Bishop's son--) and Nate got to be the witness for that sealing so that was neat for him. And my cousin got married last week also, so we have been busy with all the weddings!






15 comments:
wow, she looks so beautiful! all of you do.
When I first looked at that first picture I thought that was you...wow, talk about sisters that look a lot alike!
What?? A whole box of your very own rolls? How did I miss that? Seriously. I wonder if they sell that raspberry butter? Amazing. Cute pics, Rach. Your boys are adorable! Did you get the disk I dropped off at Heidi's? I hope she gave it to you and didn't use it as a frisbee in her living-room pool.
What a great day! Kami looks beautiful- as do you and Heidi. I am glad that your dad exceded your expectations and got there a little early. I also love Kace in all the pictures- doing something with his hands, pulling faces, sticking his gum out of his mouth :) good thing he is so cute!
Congrats to Kami and Erik! The day was pretty fun,but pretty hot!. Dad likes to keep everyone guessing doesn't he? Way cute pictures and way cute family Rach. Love you guys!
PS--I didn't know you got some rolls to take home. Where was I when that was going on?
I love Kami's dress! I will say I saw it first on Heidi's blog. ;) And I was laughing at the picture she put on of all of you when you weren't paying attention. Why didn't you put that one up!? :) But you all looked very good and looks like it was a wonderful day!
Kami looks beautiful! What a happy day and I am glad that your Dad made it. Ryan likes to do that too but he doesn't have the excuse of being a farmer.
It really was such a fun day! I too am SO jealous that you got a box of your own rolls! I laughed out loud when I read that Kami still signed "Andrew" instead of "Paul", I hope you gave her a really hard time for that one! And I agree with Kathrin, your boys are super cute! We just really enjoyed your family! Such a fabulous day!
ummm Kami is wierd in more ways one. I won't get started though because that is a whole post in itself.
I love that you said that dad is the cousin that your boys never had. I would just like to add...that he is the only cousin that the WILL ever have on our side anyway! HAHAH. just kidding mom. calm down.
oh and Clayton took a box of rolls home and didn't eat a SINGLE ONE. I finally threw them out yesterday. sick.
Fun day. oh and I do have the best sisters in the world.
cute pictures!
Taneill
So, I totally feel you on the boys going hunting thing. Michael went hunting with Alan and my dad last weekend, it was pretty sad- but I was glad that I had my sisters and mom to come hang out and keep me company. (Kami and Erik couldn't stop making out long enough to come, but thats okay, I understood- they are newlyweds ;)). I hope that Nate has better luck than they did!
Kami looks so beautiful! I love the picture of you and your sisters (I'm jealous I want a sister). Tell her congrats!!
What a gorgeous bride! But I can't believe she is really old enough to get married. I love her dress! Sometimes I wish I could plan a wedding again because it seems like there is always all sorts of cool new wedding stuff. I love the wedding dinner at Maddox idea. BRILLIANT! Nothing beats that place!
What a great day. I thought it was odd that in the sibling picture you look the shortest! CRAZY. You are all absolutely beautiful...as always. Love ya.
Just read Heidi's post about the game and laughed out loud at your son. So cute. Here's my comment:
Seriously, you people make my day. I think I've told everyone in my office about the little BYU keychain that serenaded our entire congregation every Sunday with the fight song. ;) Let's see how we do against UCLA...and for the love of pete! Call a girl when you come down here!!!
Post a Comment