Well it has been awhile (sorry Heidi), I was just waiting for some more things to happen so I could have some pictures to post. We went bowling last week for FHE and had a great time. We played 2 games and I broke 100 the first game so was kind of proud of that. Kace loved it!

I know, I know Ty looks real good in his 'too little' clothes, I now have to break out the 3T clothes bin to find something for the big boy to wear. I just wanted to show you the little bowling shoes, I couldn't believe they had them that small! Also, he only messed up our bowling computers one time, so that was good. :)
Soccer has started again and I told them when I signed up that we may not be to many Saturday games, because of hunting and football games, but I think we will only miss one game. I asked Kace before his first game if he was excited and he said, "YES! I don't think I can go to sleep!" I then asked him how many goals he was going to score and he said, "Oh, probably a thousand!" At least he has confidence!! So his first game his team did well and won, we shall see how the other games go. He loved having real 'refs', even though it was just a 8-9 year old kid. He was funny he would blow his whistle and say, "um, Kace, you can't push other kids down.............um, the red gets to have a kick." It was entertaining. For the grandparents and others who want to watch they play every wednesday at 5:30 and every Saturday at 11:30.
We went to Lagoon this last weekend thanks to Heidi, Clayton and Cortney. It was ICON Lagoon day and only those who work at ICON can sign you up to go (thus the reason for the thanking), it is a great deal, they rent out the entire park and so it is not crowded at all. I don't think we waited in line for one ride. Even the white roller coaster you just walked right to the cars and got on (LOVE THAT!). Anyway, it isn't crowded, the parking is free, you pay $11 to get in AND you get a all you can eat meal (Nate loves that part!) We have gone the past three years and loved it. We get the excuse of Lagoon Day coming up for not riding the rides at the county fair ($10 for the ferris wheel, I DON'T THINK SO!) Kace said his favorite ride was the roller coaster, but by the end he said it was the haunted house (even though he was scared and wanted to hide under the hood of the car the entire time) He said the ride he didn't like was the wild mouse, because he felt like he was going to fall off. On the way home Ty kept saying, "WA-HOO, wa-hooooo!" We are just glad he is saying anything besides 'grunt'


20 comments:
AHHH, Lagoon. Those were always fun times. I am sure Kace is definitely going to score a thousand goals too. He is the best one out there. I love the fall!
Looks like fun! If I have to listen to Brandon complain about BYU's defense, anymore, I think I will scream!
Glad you guys had fun at Lagoon. I know Kace was sure excited. Looks like I can come to Kace's soccer game on some of the Wednesday's, as...I will have nothing to do on that night anymore. Boo Hoo! Love you guys. PS Tydon looks very cute in his bowling shoes. I can't believe he only messed up the computer one time?????
uhhh...rachel... you spelled ferris wheel wrong. It is not fairus wheel. Just thought that I would point that out. That is all.
ok maybe I will comment on something other than you spelling errors.
1. you are welcome for the Lagoon entry. That might have been your last year.
2. kace needs to not push other kids down. BTW how many goals DID he really score?
3. I hope that Tydon always keeps his white hair.
I love Tydon's bowling shoes and I am glad that they enjoyed Lagoon, I used to but sometimes just thinking about it makes me nauseated. We will have to come to some of Kace's soccer games. Go Kace score a 1000 goals!
Fun bowling pics, we LOVE bowling at our house, I just wish we were good at it! Hey, will you e-mail me your address, I wanted to send you a birth announcement for my little babe!
What a fun FHE! He is such a cute big boy in his bowling shoes =). It looks like you had so much fun at Lagoon- I freaking love that place! Yay for Hook ups =)
Sounds like fun at Lagoon. It's is always good to have connections. Always better to have a reason not to ride the Fair rides. Judd just refuses to go to the fair, then he doesn't have to fight with the kids over the price of the rides :)
Sounds like you had a super time at Lagoon. Of course we are the meanest parents in the world and we lie, too, because we didn't take our kids.
I have not been to lagoon for years! That does sound like the way to do it. The whole park rented out would be nice! I can't wait for soccer with Brooklyn- it will be so fun! i love ty in the bowling shoes he is so cute!
I love bowling! SO fun! Next year I want to come to Lagoon, ok?
Are we going to hang out on friday night?
Tell Kace I hate the Mouse too. That is the worst ride ever. I'm glad you had a good time.
I think that is the only way I would go to Lagoon. Last time we went we got to go on 4 rides in 5 hours. Uugh! Sounds like you've got the hook up when it comes to Lagoon Day. The Mouse ride scares me too!
Looks like you guys had a great time at Lagoon. Go Kace go in Soccer. And Sariah did come right home and get her homework done and she does every day!
I do miss Lagoon days at ICON. I seriously cannot believe Heidi still works there. Do you still get turkeys for Christmas?
GO COUGS!!!!! If we play like that the rest of the year we will be BCS bound.
Where are your season tickets at the games? We are in the North endzone west side. Above the visitors.
Dave is a liar. I hate bowling and I am not good at it and when I am not good at something, I hate it.
Rach, Happy B-day (a few days ago..sorry!) What did you do for your birthday??
Post a Comment