Thursday, June 3, 2010

Little Beggars

Kace had a baseball game and all (those that know Ty know that this would actually be ALL the entire duration of the game) Ty was asking me if he could get a treat from the concessions. I always said, "No, I didn't bring any money." It's smart not to bring money to these types of events.
FINALLY, the last time he asked for a treat I said, "If they will just give you one you can have one." That was good enough for him.....and his 2 friends that were also asking their mom for a treat. They ran over to beg.



The older boy is actually buying something. The other three are just begging for hand-outs.



It worked. And they were pretty proud of themselves. Luckily this is the only field we play on that has concessions so this won't be a regular occurrence.

12 comments:

Kylene said...

Teach 'em while they're young huh! :) Cute. Cute.

Taneill said...

what is it with kids and needing treats at ball games. That is why my girls love going to BYU games with dad- the FOOD!!!

Unknown said...

hahahaha...that is pretty funny! Who could resist that cute little Ty guy though!?

Karen Ella said...

AWESOME. I recall badgering our parents to death in Newton. ;) And a REALLY long time ago during the adult baseball games in Trenton, remember that?

Donene said...

oh, Ty, youare so cute! who could resist your cute little face!

Emily M said...

That is so funny! The kid has determination! I want to do lunch sometime. Let's try for next week- I will text you. and THANK YOU so much for your donation!!

mom said...

hahahahahahaha! He's his mother's child for sure! Loved it...even loved it better that he got something, but who can resist that cute little Ty the guy! I can't! Love you guys!

Toni said...

Bahahahaha. That is so funny. Never thought of trying that one.

Anonymous said...

that's so nice of them to give treats away :) Too bad it doesn't work for adults!

Jason and Berena said...

That is great that they gave him something! We love reading on your blog and finding out what is going on in your families life's!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Ty can come beg me for treats any time!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Why didn't we think of that when we were little. That's too funny that it actually worked.