Monday, October 25, 2010

family pics 2010



The day before Spiderman (I mean, "the boy with costume".......that is what Ty says when you call him spiderman) broke his arm we had family pictures taken. My mom FINALLY decided that it was time. It has been 10 years. I agree it was time :) So Kathrin (Kami's sister in law) was nice enough to brave us. She came up earlier so that we could get some family pictures of our family and some of Kace and Ty.



The first thing Nate saw when we got to the train station was this pumpkin man. Kathrin started to laugh because Erik had just had his picture taken with the pumpkin man. I had to laugh because the shirt (flannel plaid) the pumpkin man is wearing, I swear, was taken from Nate's closet. Before I met him he used to wear it to CHURCH. Are you KIDDING me :)



In most of the pictures you can definitely see Ty saying CHEEEEEEESE. They were not the best picture takers. Kathrin took about 500+ pictures that night and well over 300 were just of my family.






We just couldn't have pictures without a super hero pose. Anyone guess what Ty is doing with his hands?




Nate really does love his kids, even though he looks like he is in PAIN!


Kace 8 years old


Tydon 3 years old



Boys are weird. I have no idea where Erik was when they all started doing this, but I am certain that he would have hopped right on.


I swear we are the most closing eyes family EVER. In nearly EVERY PICTURE there is SOMEONE with their eyes closed.





Cute parents :)


I love my sisters :) Doesn't mom look like a sister too!


Dad and his soccer team :) love it!

Since we are a BYU family we had to have a BYU picture. Tydon made the same blasted face in every one of these. And naturally Cort has his eyes closed.

17 comments:

Clayton and Heidi said...

I have a big nose

Kathrin Paul said...

Ha ha. It's true, you guys do close your eyes a lot. :) It was fun!!

Unknown said...

They turned out good I thought considering who she had to work with. ;) Just kidding. They all looked very good to me. Nate would not be a very good actor. Tell him that's what he has to do when taking pictures. Maybe that will help him. And I love your hair!

Emily M said...

They all turned out SOOO cute!! I love the Andrew family! And your little family is darling! And your hair is darker from the last time I saw you- its way cute!!

Karen Ella said...

OH MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.
1) I don't think its fair that you all aged so unbelievably well. You people suck. Seriously, every last one of you is gorgeous.
2) And yes, Kaylene, my roommate had to actually look at the picture to figure out which one was the mom. She said, "They're not all sisters?!" Seriously.
3) I love your little fam pics too. Your hair is stunning! You are still so gorgeous...so unfair.
4)....my awesome roommate was walking by while I was looking at these (instead of doing homework)...and the question is, is Cort single? :) She actually really wants to know. Let me know if we can work somethin' out... ;)

Karen Ella said...

Heid: WHAT?!?! Not true.

Natalie said...

They are all so cute! Of course I'm slightly partial to the pic in the BYU t-shirts. The only thing that could have made that picture better would have been to take it in front of your dad's BYU silo. Maybe next year...(or in 10 years.)

Laura Burtis said...

I love these pictures! What a good looking family!

tkfonzie said...

Your Mom looks like she is my age Rach, what a pretty gal:). The pictures were all really cute. I really like the one of your family on the train.

The Swainston Family said...

Love the pictures!

mom said...

YOU DO NOT HAVE A BIG NOSE HEIDI! So much fun FINALLY having a family picture. They turned out great. It was a big job getting us all in one place with our eyes open and smiles on our faces. hahaha! I loved them all! I have the cutest family!

Donene said...

I love all of them and yes your Mom does look like your sister, she looks very cute! You just have a very cute family! Love it!

Emily said...

Love them!

Christensen Family said...

Love the pictures. Your parents look great. cute family.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Look at what a good job your parents did. I love that your family is so close and supportive of one another. The pictures turned out fabulous. Yes, your mom really does look like a sister and you all look so beautiful!

Heidi said...

Your family pictures are so cute! You look great.

Matt and Kim Fairbanks said...

Those are the cutest family pictures! Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe it. Merry Christmas! I miss you guys too. One of these days we'll have to visit, or you'll have to come to Seattle! :) Tell Nate if he wants to be a really good brother he'll bring his family up to visit me. Your kids donj't even know their aunt Kim!