Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ty Preschool Graduation




I know, I know, I am about a month late in posting about preschool graduation, but I have been SOOOO busy and now I will play catch up!



For the past year Ty has been taking preschool at Miss Jami's preschool near our home. She is great. We have gone on a field trip once a month and Ty LOOOOVES going to school. He has made a lot of friends. His best being, Holden and Zachary.



His favorite thing about preschool was to sing songs (or so he says.....he does not like to sing and does not like anyone else to sing at home).

At preschool graduation the kids were all supposed to stand up and say who they were and who their parents were and what they wanted to be when they grow up. Here is a video with Ty's presentation.





And here is the translation...."I am Tydon, and when I grow up I want to be a skunk killer (Nate has been catching a lot of predators lately). And my mom and dad are Rachel and Nate." His teacher told us later that while they were practicing at school he didn't say skunk killer he said that he wanted to be "Nate" when he grew up. His teacher told him that was his dad, but he didn't care he wanted to be just like his dad. I thought that was pretty special!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

That video is hilarious:) I love that boy.

Rachel said...

haha.... I guess I am logged in as you:) Surprise, Surprise! Kami

Unknown said...

I think you need to get him a name tag with Skunk Killer on it. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww! How cute is that. Tydon will now be known as skunk killer! LOVE IT!!

Kathrin Paul said...

So cute!!

Donene said...

I can't believe I missed this! He is so cute, I love what he has to say. Love you Tydon!

Clayton and Heidi said...

I'm pretty sure there was a skunk loose in Icon on Thursday. We needed Tydon!

mom said...

Ha! There have been a few skunks here lately too. He can have all the practice he wants, only if he gets sprayed, then he's all yours! Loved his graduation. He was so cute and I absolutely love his smile!