Tuesday, July 3, 2012

FINALLY THE WINNER



I always look forward to our march madness competition.  Last year my teams disappointed and I finished dead last. After the first two rounds this year I thought history was going to repeat itself as I was in last again (stupid UNM).





 But then Kentucky and Kansas kept on winning, some games seemed more like miracles.  With their wins I started moving to the top (let's be honest, where I belong :) ). 


















The winner of the challenge gets to pick where they want to eat and gets the winner shirt presented to them.  I chose Maddox because it is good and was convenient (I added the convenient part because I really love Firehouse, but it just wasn't working out)




The sad sad losers.



To read about this on Heidi's blog go here.  She is better with words then I am AND she posted on time not three-four months later :)

5 comments:

Karen Ella said...

hahahah! I love the sheer joy on your beautiful face!

Unknown said...

Let's be honest, you are a winner! :) I love the face on Kami's husband. Way to go RACH!

Clayton and Heidi said...

So at this rate Hawaii will be up sometime in 2013?

Yes I actually found time in my BUSY day to post a comment. You should feel special.

mom said...

Wow! Forgot all about this since it was a long time ago? Glad you won because we are totally kicking the guys butts! Next year Heidi or kami can win. Love you

Jessica J. said...

first- nate didn't get the 'sad face' memo. oh well.

second- do you feel offended, in the least, that your winner shirt says 'BIG' rach? is that a fat joke? so rude.

but, in the end, congrats. oh, and i loved the humble comment (let's be honest- where i belong.) loved it.

wish you were in logan today.
i'm bored.
peace.

oh, and don't forget your dang fruit salad.