8 years ago
Monday, July 2, 2012
Lots and Lots of catch up........lets start with soccer
Please notice Great Grandma Andrew in the background. She must have been cold!
I just love this picture of Ty with his Grandpa Andrew. He LOVES when he gets to see Grandpa.
Tydon LOVED being goalie (as did all the kids). He did a good job at goalie. He made this face nearly every time he stopped the ball. He may have made a roar sound as well.
Ty is really really fast (just ask him :) ). He did a great job getting to where the ball was. We thought he would be more aggressive then he was, but he eventually got the hang of it.
We knew going into soccer that Ty was ultra sensitive and that it would be difficult to motivate him to do his best without making him cry.
He LOVED the trophy. When we got home and he was walking up the garage steps he accidentally dropped it and it broke. You would have thought the world was ending. We did glue it and life went on.
Some of Ty's friends from our ward were on our soccer team. Tanner and Olivia :) Ty loved playing with them!
Stay tuned for many many more updates. I have a LOT!
Posted by Rachel at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I could see the roar in that last picture. I'm sure he learned that from Nate. Also I could see the world ending from breaking the trophy. Love it how kids are so passionate about things. So what were you telling Ty when you made him cry!? Just kidding, you are an awesome mom and he is a sensitive guy, but we love him to death!
about time. i have no room to talk, but i really needed to leave a comment so that mel couldn't put me to shame.
FINALLY! Been waiting forever! Ty the guy is so dang cute! Loved all of his pics and especially watching him play. I loved his roar while playing goalie. I love his enthusiasm and especially his smile. Well...I love just everything about that kid!
Wow that heidi takes some pretty awesome pictures. I love how she captured "The Roar". You really should think about paying her.
CONGRATS TY! You are fast!
Love all the cute pictures and the roar is Tydon! Glad that you were the winner!
Post a Comment