We had been counting down the time until we went to Hawaii for a LOOOOONG time! We were all so excited! I was honestly dreading the plane ride/airports with the boys, but when we got on the plane and they saw that they could "buy movies and games" they decided that was what they wanted to do. They each spent their own money and bought a movie. They were both really good. I don't know what I was worried about.
Heidi told us that Lanikai would be a good place to learn and to get used to snorkeling for Kace (and let's be honest......the rest of us too). It was great. There weren't big waves, but the water was gorgeous. I have come to the conclusion though that all the water in Hawaii is gorgeous.
Kace loved to snorkel. Clayton spent the entire time teaching him to snorkel and swimming around with him. I was amazed at how many fish there were. Kace was really excited at this. He loves all sorts of ocean life. At one time he told me he wanted to be an oceanographer.
Cort tried to teach Ty how to swim with his fins. Good thing we got those fins. Ty lost one of them at one of the first beaches we went to. Big waste of $11. I figured it was, but when we were renting stuff for everyone he would have felt bad if he was the only one without snorkel gear.
Ty always wanted his picture taken so Heidi got a ton of him this day. He looked so silly with his snorkel mask on. Actually we all looked pretty funny, but Ty's smile was the best! There will be more to come with this.
It wouldn't be an Andrew family vacation if we didn't frequent Yogurtland as often as possible. So after the beach we made a point to stop there! I was PUMPED! Ty was so excited too that we worried about his reaction when he woke up and realized that he had slept right through it.
It was the perfect end to a great day! We were exhausted!
5 comments:
thank you.
about time.
but, thank you.
:)
Holy WHITE boy! Nate has a nice farmers tan. Looks so fun. Loved it there when we went, but wish we would have had Heidi to plan our vacation for us!
Seeing those pics make me want to go back again with everyone. Sooooooo much fun. Love you all
Looks like a very awesome trip, love all the pictures!
That's amazing that the whole family went. It looked like so much fun. I'm sure I would need to go back every year after going once. Jealous!!! :)
Post a Comment