Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fun at Discovery Gateway

TT




A mom of one of Kace's friends at preschool asked if we would like to go with her to Discovery Gateway in Salt Lake. So off we went. When we got down there we met up with my sister Kami and went to lunch then off to discovery! I was surprised to see that it was flipping $10 a person, EVEN Ty was $10 to get in. Somebody is making some serious money. I am glad that I only had two kids to get in, as well as myself of course (I am cheap like that!) Naturally, if you live in or around Salt Lake you get a whole $1 off (sense the sarcasm!)

The kids had a great time of course. There was a ton to do. You name it they had it, it was kindof like the Treehouse Museum, in that they both had lots of things to do and you never could get bored (well parents could get bored, but kids definitely not!)

Here is Ty stuffing his face! We weren't supposed to have treats in the museum, but with Ty that is just not an option. So here he is stuffing it in!

14 comments:

Julia Izzy said...

i like it there too! :) it is pretty awesome! :)

Donene said...

That looked like fun too, you are having some great times at the dicovery places. The picture of Tydon was cute stuffing his face!

Shelly Traveller said...

Look at all the fun things you've been doing Your such a good mom. I just wish they didn't cost so much. They have all these fun places in St. Louis that we used to go to but they all had to offer free days during the month. I wish that was a law here.

The Swainston Family said...

It looks like you have been having lots of fun!

Natelli Johnston said...

You guys have been doing all kinds of fun stuff lately, what a good mom!

mom said...

What fun you are able to have with your boys. You are making fun memories for them. They are so cute and you are such a good mom.

Emily said...

Yeah, we had passes to go there once for me and Quinn, but decided not to use them when we saw that we'd have to pay $20 to get the boys in...especially since we only had 2 hours. PRICEY! It looks fun, but seriously does it have to cost THAT much?
Glad you guys were able to go and had fun though!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Why do you like Kami more than me???? thanks for the lunch invite!

Kami said...

because i am FUN!!

Clayton and Heidi said...

whatever Kami! You told me that you don't do anything except write papers, throw baby showers,and occasionally jump on your trampoline! Fun? I don't think so.

Emily M said...

looks like a fun day. I can't help but laugh at your sisters- you guys crack me up. I am with you on the price- unless it is something way fun like Disneyland.

Natalie said...

I always love how "family" places seem to charge the most money. I think it's like $75 a day just to take your kids to Disneyland! It looks like you had a good time, though. I guess for $10 a person, you better have!

Andrea said...

Looks like a fun time! It is pricey though.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a way fun place to hang out. I have so much to look forward to.