Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Trenton's "cheap" entertainment!

If you want to see how to make your own fun in Trenton click here. This is nerdy I know, but Clayton really wanted to do it and Kace just couldn't say NO. (I could though! GROSS)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

That is pretty gross, but as a kid you don't think so. Did they jump on it like a trampoline and mske the gas come out of the belly? I remember doing that once as a kid.

Clayton and Heidi said...

mahalo for the blog mention.

The Swainston Family said...

How gross!!!! Fun pictures on your blog!

Julia Izzy said...

aaaaaaaa! all i can say is...GROSS!!

Natelli Johnston said...

what the heck? is that really a dead cow? why was a dead cow just laying around? these are questions that I need answered. wow.

Julia Izzy said...

rachel...all you need to do to get to my blog is type your email address and password! i just wanted to be just a bit more safe! so ya! thats all! just want to let you know! cya!

Erika said...

Rachel, you are a great visiting teacher. You are so dang good to do so many fun things with your kids. How do you know about all these fun things to do?

The Jensen Family said...

That is funny, gross but funny. So the little angles photography is awesome, a little spendy but well worth the money. I will post all of them once she sends them to me. I went because on utahrealdeals they had half off the sitting fee. They will be a good mothers day gift I figure.

Andrea said...

OOH! Rachel- that's disgusting! Kace- yuck!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Wow! Seriously....what happens in Trenton stays in Trenton... or it should.

Kylene said...

There's no place quite like Trenton!

Emily M said...

That is so nasty!! I love Kace's pose- copying uncle Clayton. So nat and I were saying that we should go to lunch one day with you and Heidi- does she have a lunck hour?

Natalie said...

As Brooklyn would say, "That is besgusting and bedicalas!" You Trenton folk are real hicks. People from Newton are much more dignified!