I first met Becka Cook....now Oberg while working at ICON during college. We quickly became good friends and miraculously (or fate) we ended up marrying cousins! So now I get to see her at some (they have been living far away lately!) family things as well.
Anywa, Becka and her kids are up visiting from Vegas while Bennett is in Peru so we decided to get together with her sister-in-law Kallee and our kids and go to Ogden to the Treehouse Museum. I hadn't ever been there and was VERY impressed. They have so much to do there. The kids were in heaven and could run around to their hearts content. They had a fireman display where you could dress up and pretend you were a fireman. They also had a President of the US display with a desk to sit at and be President! There was a school, grocery store, garden, TP (Indian TP!) Anyway you get the drift there was lots and lots and lots to do.

Ty couldn't get the grin off his face!
Kace "caught" Ashden the fish with his fishing net. They loved looking at the fish in the aquarium. They kind of look alike don't you think?! Shaws must have very dominant genes!
Ty loved loved loved going through this tunnel and going over this bridge they had. We did that over and over and over and over. Actually, just Ty did, I just stood there and watched him!
We had a great time and it was great to see Becka and Kallee!
8 years ago
17 comments:
Rach- that looks like a lot of fun! It is always nice to get out of the house for awhile and give the kids a new scene. When are we going to lunch again? Let's do it soon!
So much FUN! Can I come play next time. I can't wait till Kason is that age, then again I will be wishing he were a baby all over again.
RACHEL!!!!!! i never knew you had a blog! your kids are so cute!
Rach we had so much fun! I am so glad we got together! Its so fun to see you and I wish we were closer. I am so mad at you for taking us to Down East I cant stop thinking about those jeans! Crap! haha! Anyways we may see you sunday i am still deciding, but we had a great time at the tree house and I'm so glad we got together. So glad were family so that we will always see each other one way or another. love ya! Becka
That looks like such a fun place. I've never heard of it before but can't wait to take Garrett there when he gets big. Your boys are so cute! I love being able to see what's going on in your life. How's the soccer coming?
That looks like a lot of fun!! Where is the Treehouse Museum at! I am thinking we need to take the girls here. We went to a museum like this in Washington. The girls had a blast!
So I thought that I all ready left a message earlier when I read it, the day you posted it, but I guess not. It looked like you guys had a lot of fun, and Kace and Ashden look like they had a blast together.
Hey Rachel your blog is so fun. I love the pictures of your boys. Wow you are really good and keeping things up-to-date.
How fun! and yes Ashden and Kace definitely look like they are related. It was fun to see the cute pictures and it was so fun to visit with Becca and all of the relatives yesterday, I am glad that we can see everyone's fun activities on the blogs.
The treehouse is great fun! Love the pics!
Rachel! So fun to read your blog. Its nice to see you outside of church ball. :0) You have a very darling family! Take care friend!
Crystal
Looks like way too much fun! I'll have to take Hallie sometime. You look awesome. Is your hair blonder?
miss you.
Hey, how are ya? we had Lex over for dinner and to watch the jazz game the other night and he brought his girlfriend, she just got home from a mission and it looks pretty serious, cool eh? you heard from Linds lately?
I just joined facebook a little while ago and added Dave Fonua. it was the wrong Dave, this is some football player for USF. kinda funny.
I don't really need to post a comment because you already have TOO many. But, I thought I would just to make you feel special. that is all.
Okay my neighbor went there a few weeks ago and she said it was so awesome, I'm totally going to have to check this thing out! I love hidden treasures-who would have thought, Ogden?
Hey you should join face book, I have started it and it is so fun! Tons of people from school are on it.
I should go to the Treehouse museum sometime since I live about 10 minutes from it. I've just never had a reason to go. You should call next time you're area so we can get together.
Post a Comment