Thursday, March 20, 2008

Celebrity Look Alike

I don't know about this, but it is fun! I did it with another picture and I looked most like Sheryl Crow with that one, and now she isn't even on there!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I don't trust it too much either, but I totally agree with how fun it is to do! That's why I do it. :)

Unknown said...

I just looked at it again, and I can see Julia Stiles in you. The mouth, the nose, but for sure not the eyes. I did it with a couple of different pictures, and I did get a repeat of Kate Winslet. But one I did there was Roseanne Barr, and Eva Longoria. HA, I don't think so...atleast I hope not!

Tara said...

Oooooo, that looks fun! I am going to have to try it!

Clayton and Heidi said...

I totally see Julia Stiles in you. where is Gena davis??? I did it once but I didn't like half of the people they put me with and the other half I didn't even know who they were.

Brittney said...

Hey Rachel!
I always knew you were destined for stardom. Ha! That is way fun. You are looking like a hottie. Thanks for saying hi, I love it. We'll have to keep in touch.

Melissa Hernandez said...

i can definately see the heather locklier (if that's how you spell it) and julia stiles.

mom said...

You're way cuter than any of those movie stars!

Shellianne said...

i would like to point out that every time i do this, i have at least one male look alike. This time I had three. that's pretty awesome.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Who knew that you have a little Julia Stiles in you. I had to try it out. Come see my blog at kellyjeancolton@blogspot.com. Yes, I finally have a blog.

Emily M said...

I must admit I have never seen this before, but I totally want to do it. I noticed you have been changing your backgrounds- lookin good

Clayton and Heidi said...

Hello Easter was like 2 days ago! Post new pictures!