Friday, March 28, 2008

McD's and airplanes

Last week Anna (for those from SV Anna is Anna Keen) and I took our kids to mcDonald's and to the Hill Air Force Base airplane museum. The kids ALWAYS love going to McD's and love to play play play on the playplace. Here is a pic of Ty and Kace-if you are wondering about that thing on Kace's head it is the prize from his happy meal-a pirate hat. He LOVED it! He was transformed into "Captain Jack Sparrow"

Here are all the kids watching the (boring) movie presentation, but the seemed to like it for a little bit! Ty and Kace are on the left and the girl in the middle is a friend of Clarissa's. Anna's three kids are Clarissa, Sam, and Thomas on the right. They are all the best of buds!
There was an 'older' boy there to show them how to work the seat.
Ty didn't really care about the airplanes too much, he did love to go up and down the ramp in the hall though. He could have stayed in the hall the entire time. Unfortunately we had a MAJOR blowout right when we got there, I wasn't very prepared because we haven't had one of those blasted things for about 6 months. I don't know where that came from! I guess probably from teething, because I blame everything on teething! :)
Ty loved playing in the dirt and rocks.
I think the kids' favorite part was going outside to see all the really big airplanes. They also played tag around them and bad guys and good guys, so my guess is that they just liked running around. Unfortunately we had to leave when Clarissa bawled after being hit from a rock. Who threw it? That's right our little Ty the Guy, who would have thought?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy! That TY!? I think he looks so much like Nate's baby pictures. I know I almost say that every time, but I always thought at first that he was taking more after your your side, but when I see pictures of him, I am always just like, "WOW!! He looks like Nate!" Kace's pirate hat is pretty awesome too!

Melissa Hernandez said...

your gonna have to talk anna into setting up a blog. tell her i said hi, i don't think i have seen her since her wedding reception.

Kylene said...

Looks like so much fun! Captain Jack looks darling. It was fun to see Anna's kids. At first glance I thought Ty looked just like Nate but I see a lot of you in him too. He's adorable.

We must get together soon. I miss you!

Becky said...

Sounds like a day full of fun flying planes and rocks. My kids are dying to go to the airplane museum.

Donene said...

Wow that looked like a lot of fun, Kace's pirate hat is awesome and Tydon is as cute as ever! It looked like you had a fun day.

Kami said...

looks like you guys had fun as always...

Andrea said...

Looks like a fun day! My boys love the Airforce Museum (and it's FREE!) so we go there on field trips quite often!

Clayton and Heidi said...

The pirate outfit that Kace's awesome Uncle Clayton and even awesomer Aunt Heidi gave him for Christmas is way better that the crappy cheap pirate hat he got from Micky D's.

mom said...

What cute grandkids I have. The cutest EVER! I can't believe sweet Tydon would throw a rock. Please, so not true!