On Monday we traveled to Provo for Nate's bro Isaac's sealing to Mary Salisbury Jones......from those of you from high school Mary is Sarah's sister. Anyway, while we were in Provo we stopped by to visit Nate's house that he lived in until he was four years old. He, as well as his dad and sister were remembering the house and the things they did while they were there.
This is the picket fence Nate used to escape over with his dog, Oggie (sound familiar people, the escaping and the DOG!--not at all like my (our) boys! please catch the sarcasm!)
I forgot to take a picture of my favorite part of Provo, so you will have to picture it in your minds,..............drum roll please.........that's right LaVell Edwards Stadium! Of course I got the familiar rush of adrenaline when we drove by it, it made me very excited for six months from now! I believe I even had a moment of silence! :)
It was a beautiful day with a beautiful event taking place. We have really been looking forward to today
8 years ago
9 comments:
Rachel you are one crazy BYU fan!! I love it! Kace and Nate are quite the pair. The pictures on the Jones Jabber of Kace I looked at those and couldn't believe how much Kace actually does look like Nate. So fun!
First of all, congrats to Isaac and Mary. I can't believe you forgot to take a picture of Lavell Edward's stadium, but its great you had a moment of silence anyway. Go Cougs!!! Love you
wow 2 posts in 4 days...you are on a roll! Nate's old house looks like the duplex. 6 months until a game is soooooo long...
What! you were in Provo and didn't call me! It's ok I will forgive you. Keep posting new pics I have nothing to do all day but go on walks, clean, and watch Ellen!! It's actually been a very relaxing spring break.
Rachel- you know how much I love BYU and especially that DANG fight song. Lunch today was so much fun. Your little guys are so dang cute and the bird was classic.
Sounds like you had fun seeing where Nate lived for a little bit. You are so cute and funny. Your boys are so cute too!
Um, hello! You could have stopped to see me...
The fence looks pretty run down, I didn't get to see it in person and it probably would have made me sad because I worked so hard on that yard and house to make it look good. Yes, Nate was the master escape artist, I could just take my eyes off him for a moment and he would be gone! Thank Heavens, for that little dog, that was usually the only way I could find him because Nate would be hiding in a bush and the dog would be at the side looking at him and wagging her tail. If I called for Nate he would just be quiet because he knew I would find him so I learned to just be quiet as well and just look for the dog. Sorry Rach, I think your boys have some of their Dad's traits.
Congrats to Nate's bro. You make me laugh so hard. I can totally hear your voice and see your expressions as you explain your Lavell Edwards moment!
Post a Comment