Monday, March 17, 2008

Last week----

After Isaac and Mary's sealing on Monday (last week) Kace got to go home with Grandpa and Grandma Jones to have a sleepover with his cousins. I went up in the morning to spend the day with them. We spent the morning outside in the snow and then got in the hot tub. Just imagine four crazy ladies and five even crazier boys (I guess Ty wasn't quite as crazy as the older boys). They got double dared to go out in the snow and then come back in the hot tub. They loved that! After about an hour, Caitlin, Rainee and I got out with Ty and Evan and went inside. After an hour later we were wondering where Donene and the other boys were and what they were doing, so we checked back in the hot tub. Yes, they were still there! They had put the sleds in the hot tub and were pretending that they were their boats. They would climb on and it would rock them off! There was a lot of laughing and a lot of water! They were out there for another hour after that, they were shriveled like prunes, but all had a great time.

Yes, is their roof at the top of the picture! I couldn't believe they still had that much snow and I am definitely glad that ours is ALMOST gone! hip hip hooray!

This is a blurry picture, but it was so funny I just had to put it on. Caitlin called for us to come downstairs because Ty had climbed up over the bar to the basketball hoop and started climbing up the ramp with the ball so he could make a basket! love it! :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I can totally see Ty climbing over that! I can't believe they spent that much time in the hot tub too! What an awesome grandma!

Shelly Traveller said...

I have peeked in on your blog, I'm somewhat of a stalker. But I guess it's time to come out. Your boys are cute! And who can foget the silver bullet.

Clayton and Heidi said...

It is good to see Tydon happy! He is crazy... When they make kids that you don't have to keep an eye on 24/7 maybe I will think of having some of my own. You do have cute kids though

mom said...

Wow! Tydon will be a basketball star for sure. Just look at his parents and his brother. How can he miss???? hmmmmmmmmm...interesting... Love you

Tara said...

Wow! I can't believe you guys have that much snow! I think it snowed here once this winter and lasted for about 2 hours and melted on contact.

Emily M said...

Aren't I getting so good at leaving comments? And aren't grandparents the BEST? I am dying laughing at Shelly mentioning the silver bullet!

Donene said...

Rachel it was fun, and yes now I can blame all of my wrinkles on being in the hot tub so long. I am going to send you a picture Of Grandma Preal Jones' house with BYU stadium behind it, didn't you take a picture of that too?

Melissa Hernandez said...

how fun, i guess since it's still too cold to head to the swimming pool, why not sled in the hot tub, fabulous idea!!!

Kylene said...

Your boys are so dang cute! I totally want to try the sled in a hot tub idea. FUN!